Chapter 2 - He rescue me

" My , my why is the door looked ? "

He stand their and looked at the Teacher that knees above me and at my Face full of Tears.

" I ...it's not like that ! " , was he about to say as he slowly stand up.

" I was wondered what this noise in here could be supposed to mean so I just looked an found you " , he smiled while the other Teacher turned from being shocked into an relieved Emotion.

Until the Teacher who come In , walked to him and grab him up on his hairs.

" Oi , Asshole what you gonna think about doing with that Guy ? " .

Me , still shivered , throw my Tears apart and couldn't believe that this is a Teacher ?

" Ah Wait pls don't ! " , he screamed while shivering in pain.

But he got ignored and push on the ground.

" I say this again , what did You just want to do with this Guy next to me ? Hah ?? Reply me "

The other Teacher was now on the ground and

looked away with a scary Face ...as he began to speak , " It ...was all His Fault , he drag me into this and seduced me ! "

> What ? Lie ....That is a Lie ! <

The Teacher looked around to me and a Cold Feeling of Fear making my Blood goes slower.

" Well so it's like that ? " , the Man on the ground nod hardly and got hit in the same Moment.

" AH ....It hurts " , ever and ever again.

" Don't you dare tell Lies old Man ! "

He will punch him to death ....Cruel ...

> Don't he deserve that ? Ignore it , he is just an Old Pervert Asshole of a Teacher <

Again this way I though .

> GO AWAY <

I shaked my Head and stood up , still a little weak but what can I do ?

The only possible way to stop him was to hold his Arm as he was about to hit again.

Crying and bleeding was is Ex Teacher only like a little dirty Worm.

> Yes that is the word to describe him ...Hahaha It's too funny <

" S-Stop that ! " , wondered about the sudden attack of me he glared at me .

" Why ? " , did he ask and I knew only one possible answer " You will kill him if You don't "

" Not that I care , are you realizing what he was about to do with you ? "

I looked down ..." Yes " .

He stood up from the half death Guy and took his phone to call an Ambulance.

" Satisfied ? " , he looked at me again.

In this Moment I come to realize that he really has an " PokerFace "

" Does it disgusting you ? "

> Crab I spoke it out ....wait wasn't it weird for me to spill out what comes into my Mind ? <

What is with that ?