Plane Ride.

You sat on the seat in the plane. They were always uncomfortable, but you were too excited to care; after all, you were going to Italy.

It was always a dream of yours to view and experience the beautiful architecture and culture of Italy, but first, you had to deal with a ten hour flight. Luckily you had a load of plane letters to read. You settled in your chair and began to unfold the first letter. 

Within two hours you were done. The letters were extremely entertaining to read and you had gotten through them much faster than you would have thought. Leaning back, you closed your eyes, intending to catch up on some sleep. No more than five minutes had passed before a cry woke you up. "I don't want to-! Baka-Tsuna, Dame-Tsuna! Yada! Let me go!" You looked around in confusion, trying to find the source of the cry. What was happening? An attempted kidnapping? You didn’t think that was really possible though. 

"Lambo, calm down, this is important. All the Vongola guardians need to be present." A gentle voice spoke, trying to soothe the child. Vongola guardians? What is going on? You tried to make sense of his words.

"Juudaime is right. Shut up, gaki." A third voice added.

"Wont! Lambo wont! Gokudera is a big meanie!" The child protested back.

"Ahhh... Lambo, please be quiet. We're on a plane you know. People are staring... It's embarrassing."

Your gaze followed the stares of the others and you found the location of their seats. You were surprised to see a group of 4 teenagers and two children. “Tsuna, where’s Kyoya? A muscular boy with white hair asked the group.

“Kyoya-san? Uh…I actually don’t know. Mukuro-san isn’t here, either,” the boy known as Tsuna answered.

“If we’re talking about Kyoya, he’s taking the next flight over.” A baby that sat in Tsuna’s lap spoke up. “Mukuro’s waiting for us in Italy. It’s my duty to take care of you until we get to Italy.”

“Ahaha! This baby says some pretty interesting things,” laughed a black haired boy to the right of Tsuna.

Now your interest was piqued. You decided to head over to their group, but first you had to do it without sounding awkward. What to say? Hello. My name is (L/N)(F/N) and I overheard your conversation earlier. It was pretty interesting; can I join in? Nah, too stalker-ish, you thought, reconsidering what to say.

Your stare was now so intense that it seemed to be burning a hole in the back of Tsuna’s head, and he seemed to realise it, too. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat then turned around, looking straight into your eyes. Crap. Caught. You offered him a small wave, and to your delight, he smiled. Leaving his seat, he then walked over to yours.

“I’m Tsunayoshi Sawada, but everybody just calls me Tsuna,” he told you, doing his adorable smile and you couldn’t help but smile back in return.

 “I’m (L/N)(F/N), but you don’t need to be formal, you can call me whatever you want.”

 Then…how about (F/N)-chan?”

“Ah, I’m fine with it,” you answered back.

“Juudaime! Who is this girl?” A white haired boy walked up to Tsuna.

“Gokudera, this is (F/N), (F/N)-chan, this Is Gokudera,” Tsuna introduced you both to each other.

“Hello.” You offered him a small smile and he just stared back. Suddenly, he grabbed Tsuna’s arm and dragged him back to their seats.

“Talk to you later (F/N)-chan,” Tsuna half yelled before he was dragged into his seat.

“Who was that girl?” You heard Gokudera ask just before his voice was drowned out by the surrounding noise.

What…what was that? You thought to yourself after both had disappeared into their seats. Well, there was no use wondering about it now. You could go through proper introductions after you had gotten off the plane. With that, you drifted off into sleep.

~*~*~*~

“Excuse me? This plane will be landing soon, so could you please do your seatbelt? Thank you.” The voice of the flight attendant roused you from your sleep. It was time to land already? With a groan, you sat up and buckled your seatbelt, back aching from your uncomfortable seat. Unknowingly, you had hugged your pillow to sleep, and that had prevented you from receiving the worst from the wrath of your seat. Mentally, you thanked your pillow.

The plane landed within soon and you were free from the constriction of the plane. You grabbed your bags and headed to the customs gate, clearing it much faster than you would have thought. There, you spotted Tsuna and his friends waving at you, so you headed over.

“Ciaossu. I’m Reborn,” the baby on Tsuna’s shoulder greeted you.

“I’m (F/N). Nice to meet you.”

“The pleasure is mine.” Reborn bowed.

 You spent what must have been a good hour introducing yourself and talking to Tsuna’s friends. You realised Gokudera was a great person, the rude meeting aside. You felt that you couldn’t really blame him for that, either. Ryohei and Yamamoto were both sport enthusiasts, but despite being not really into sports yourself, you never found yourself being bored when talking with them.

“Who is this?” A voice made you suddenly look up, and into the beautiful, but piercing black eyes of the speaker.

“Kyoya-san, ummm…this is (F/N). We met her on the plane trip here. (F/N)-chan, this is Kyoya, Hibari Kyoya.” Tsuna introduced you two rather nervously.

You were the first to speak. “Kyoya-san. I’ve heard about you from Tsuna and the others. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You smiled at him and he smirked.

 “What a brave herbivore.” His eyes locked onto yours, and you couldn’t look away. “I’ll bite you to death.” 

You took that as a challenge and looked up defiantly. “I’d like you see you try.”

~*~*~*~

A.N. Originally a one-shot for XHibariTheCarnivoreX when she went to Italy, but I decided to turn it into a two-shot because she wrote me a adorable No.6 fanfiction.