thirteen (unedited)

Jack's P.O.V
{This is back towards the day at school, after Jachary's fight}
I just got to school and the whole squad was by our lockers so I walked near them and leaned against my locker.

It had been a terrible weekend me and Zach are arguing but I was just trying to look out for him. He is my best friend after all.

But we haven't talked all weekend and neither of us have bothered to try. Our whole squad was in a conversation but then I saw Zach walk in. He looked terrible.

His eyes and face were red, he had tear stains on his cheeks, and he was wearing all black. Daniel was about to say hi to Zach but he just walked right past us and ignored us.

I didn't know I would have caused him this damage but it wasn't really my fault, he came at me.

"Is he ok? What's up with him?" Daniel asked us.

They all engaged in a conversation about Zach while I just zoned out. My attention was caught back when Daniel asked me a question.

"Jack, do you know what's wrong with Zach?" He asked concerned.

Of course I knew part of the reason why he could be upset, but I didn't add up. I should be the one upset since he was rude to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and Daniel's expression immediately changed from concerned to annoyance.

"Come he's your best friend before mine, you have to know something," Daniel exclaimed.

I shrugged my shoulders once again and Daniel rolled his eyes at me. He then walked past me hitting my shoulder and then walking to Zach.

The rest of following close behind. Zach must of saw us because he hurriedly put the rest of his stuff in his locker before trying to walk way.

Zach almost walked away but then Daniel put a hand on his shoulder gripping it. "Zach what's wrong" Daniel asked Zach.

"Nothing just leave me alone please." I heard Zach whisper I looked into his eyes seeing him on the verge of tears. Daniel sighed but nooded his his head walking back towards the rest of us.

After that Zach immediately ran off, I think he went to the bathroom. Daniel came back to us and sighed. Everyone had a sad expression on their face.

We walked to class not saying a word.
(Time skip to Lunch)
Corbyn's P.O.V.
We got to lunch and we all sat at the usual table, everyone was worried about Zach. He was always quiet and shy but he didn't ever ignore us like he is doing now.

We all sat down in the usual order in silence letting the other conversations of the cafeteria fill our ears.

I was sitting with arm wrapped around Christina. Gabbie and Tate were talking, Jack was on his phone, and Daniel was leaning on Jonah's shoulder as they whispered.

They seem closer than usual I wonder what that's about. Sure enough they answered my question as if they were reading my mind.

"Guys we have something to tell you," Daniel spoke up motioning between him and Jonah.

We all nodded our heads and Jonah began speaking this time, "So umm me and Daniel are... dating," He said and Daniel smiled looking at us waiting for our reactions.

Christina was the first to speak, "OMG! Ya'll are so cute! I ship it!" She squealed.

"Yea you are super cute!" Gabbie spoke. Tate nodded her head and smiled. I feel bad, I knew Tate had a crush on Jonah.

Jack looked up from his phone and smiled "Congrats bro," Jack said. Jonah smiled and they did a handshake.

They looked at me so I said "yea, congrats guys." I said fake smiling. I don't why but when those words came out of their mouth I felt a pit in my stomach and a pang in my heart, almost as if it was jealousy.

But I couldn't be that right, it's not like I like Jonah... Or Daniel. I have Christina. Yea nothings wrong...

Authors Note:
Special update! Thanks for 1k bbys. Super short Chapter sorry, next chapter will be back to what happens the morning of Brandon and Zach or something else I'm still thinking but yea. Vote and comment it makes my day lots of love❤💋
WC:748
-Jayda🌹