"My parents are coming home!" Ned announced.

I threw my books down on the couch and everyone immediately picked up all the rubbish and Ned vacuumed the floor and wiped down the coffee table. Chase stopped the music and we organised the coffee table so our books were in neat piles and sat down and did our work again when his parents came in.

"Sorry for the long wait for dinner but we got pizza!" announced Mrs Leeds.

We all cheered and thanked her and we moved into Ned's room so his parents could watch tv. We were sprawled on the carpet eating pizza and chatting while music played in the background but not as loud. 

"I think we should watch a movie, we've been working a lot and we also have tomorrow to study," Cindy suggested.

We all cheered and Ned pulled out his movie collection, Hallie and I shifted through the movies and her hand accidentally touched mine. We both turned a shade of red but luckily it was dark in Ned's room so the others didn't notice.

"Oh my gosh, can we watch five feet apart?" Cindy asked waving around the DVD.

"I can't find a better movie so I don't mind," I replied.

"Yeah same," Hallie agreed.

Ned put the movie on his TV that was on the floor and we moved mattresses onto the floor and piled blankets and pillows onto it. 

The movie started playing and we all grabbed a blanket and watched the movie, halfway through Hallie's fingers brushed mine and her hand rested against mine. I laced my fingers in hers and she smiled as we held hands.

By the end of the movie Hallie was crying and we were laughing about it, I dabbed away her tears with my sleeve and Hallie chose the next movie which was The Fault in our Stars.

 "I guess we're on a trend of sad medical issue movies," I said.

"Oh come on you love them," Cindy teased.

Halfway through the movie, I felt a weight on my shoulder and when I turned to my right I saw Hallie sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled and continued to watch the movie, towards the end my eyes got heavy and sleep took over.

4 weeks later

Not being Spider-Man a good and bad decision, I missed being Spider-Man and I missed helping people every night but now that I wasn't Spider-Man I had more free time an focussed on my grades. Hallie and I were dating now and I have more friends than ever before, almost every weekend we went over to someone's house and had parties and sleepovers. This weekend we were going over to Betty's house and we were all going to be there, and by all of us, I meant my whole friend group which included, MJ, Ned, Hallie, Chase, Cindy, Abe and Jason. 

We blasted music since her parents weren't home that weekend and we were about to settle down and watch a movie when my phone started ringing.

"Every shut up I need to answer this," I announced walked away.

I answered the call and brought it up to my ear.

"Hello?" 

"Pass the weed!" Abe shouted jokingly.

"Babe come back to bed!" Hallie added.

"I'm so high right now!" Chase shouted.

"I'm on the verge of drunk!" Betty said.

"Peter come on finish drinking the rest of your beer!"

"Do you want to come outside and smoke?"

I couldn't help but laugh these and I almost forgot the person on the other end of my phone.

"Peter where the hell are you?" asked the voice.