Chapter 13: "what if it's a murderer ?"

Stokeley's  P.O.V

It was now the next morning after the elevator incident and today our mentor is gonna be Rakim. I woke up to gospel music which made Jahseh hop out of the bed and grab cleaning supplies and me rolling off the bed and groaning.

His silly ass prolly forgot we at Disney. I guess he had flashbacks from when he had to get up and clean them Saturday mornings with gospel music blasting and his mom acting like she a church usher. He told me that while we were on the way to Disney.

"Bruh where the fuc-." I said walking towards the music as Jahseh followed closely behind. It was coming from the bathroom. "Nigga what if it's a murderer?!" Jahseh whisper yelled. "Bruh ion know but I feel like a white bitch named Sarah in a horror movie right now!" I whispered yelled back.

"Ok on the count of three we gon buss this door open." Jahseh whispered as I nodded my head in agreement. "Okay uno-." I then look at him like he's dumb. "Nigga why in Spanish-?" I asked as Jahseh cut me off "Shh! Dos." I then make a gun with my fingers and point at the door as I nodded at Jahseh to finish off the countdown.

"Tres!" Jahseh screamed.I then grab the handle of the bathroom door and open it normally. "I thought we were gonna buss the door open I wanted it to be dramatic!" Jahseh whined looking at me. A strong smell of bleach hit my nose as I look at a Brown-Hispanic lady. She was really short and she looked in her late 30s.

"Oh I'm sorry im Juanita and I'm room service." The lady turned off her speaker. She replied with a thick Hispanic accent holding her hand out for me and Jahseh to shake. "Awww I'm Jahseh and this Stokeley." Jahseh introduces himself and then pointed to me. "Nice to meet you. I just cleaned the bathroom and tidy up the room a bit. Now I should be on my way!"Juanita said smiling at us and wiping her hands on her apron.

"Thanks Juanitaaa!" Jahseh said as Juanita laughed. "No problem. Anytime." She said and then headed out the door. "Damn why were you so quiet?" Jahseh asked after Juanita left. "

"Isn't that illegal for someone to just come in our room and blast music like that ?"I asked laying back in my bed. "Nah ion think so because I mean she works here.Welp we gotta get up anyway we have to meet our group in about 30 minutes." Jahseh said making me sigh in my pillow.

•••••••••••••• Time Skip ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were now on the way to Epcot which is a park in Disney world. Right now Jordan was talking about how Rakim wants to be him so bad. "Nigga you wanna be me soooo bad I mean look, you even got braids just like me." Jordan said touching his braids

"Boy please you wanna be me so bad also im older than you so if anything you wanna be ME so bad!" Rakim snapped back. "Bruh y'all both got them thin ass braids so shut up!" Omar snapped obviously annoyed at the two bickering.

"No uh-uh Gazzy getcho dog before I snap on him." Symere said clapping his hands between each sentence. "Mannn Rakim your no fun I miss Tyler!" Gazzy said with his arms folded as Jarad, Jahseh, and Michael agreed.

"Oh so I ain't fun? Ima show y'all fun." Rakim said waving his hand in our direction indicating  to follow him. He lead us to a pool.

"Nigga it says it's closed also half of us can't even swim!" I said as I pointed to the sign that says closed in bold on the pool entrance gate.
"Who said we was going swimming?" Rakim said as he looked behind us to make sure the coast is clear.

He then began to start climbing the gate and landed on the other side on his feet. Come on y'all!" He yelled as we all started to climb the gate. We all grunted as we pushed ourselves up and we were going super slow.

Rakim stood there with a blown expression on his face. Once we all made it to the other side we all fell on top of each other. Symere being at  the bottom. "Oww." He said as we all got up and brushed ourselves off.

Once we all got cleaned up Omar decided to say "I'm surprised Stokeley even climbed the gate." He then snickered. Before I can clap back Jahseh did before me. "Shut up you pug. Also you saying that like y'all aren't built the same." Jahseh said. "Thank you?" I said confused because that was insulting but sweet.

"Yup Mhm." Jahseh smiled. "Ok well lets have some fun!" Rakim said jumping into the pool causing him to drown as Jordan pulled his phone out and started recording. We just all looked at him like he was dumb. "Why just why-?" Jahseh asked looking at him and taking off his shoes and jumping into the pool.

He went in a zig zag motion and pulled Rakim and his self out of  the pool. Rakim started coughing heavily. He then started looking around and he saw Jordan putting away his phone. "Ayo make sure you sent that to me." I mumbled to Jordan as he nodded.

" I ain't know you can swim." Jarad said as we all agreed. "I mean I be bored." Jahseh said shrugging. "What was the reason?" Symere asked staring at Rakim. "I wanted to be cool and as you can see that didn't go well.

"Aye I'll give all y'all five dollars back at the hotel if yall keep this between us." Rakim said. "Betttt!" Gazzy yelled as we all were good with the idea. We then started heading back to the hotel. "Yo I can't wait to get that money I've been broke for too long.

Once we got back at the hotel we all followed Rakim to his hotel room and got in line and we all got our money one by one. "AYE AYE AYEEE!" Jahseh yelled as a SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Rang out of nowhere.