Prologue

A blue Toyota pulled up to a broken down mental home, Stone falling off the walls letting orange sunset light into the building. The blue Toyota parked in front of the building, a man dressed in a black shirt with black shorts came out of the car. He had a camera in hand putting some batteries into it. He had a notepad, flashlight, and pencil. "Alright Richie this is your big chance, you have the biggest story of your career," He said to himself taking a breath before going to the door of the mental home. The reason that Richie was here to investigate is that there were rumors of expirements being done on people in this building.. Richie's goal was to see if these were true, he knew something was up about this place.. 
Pillars stood tall in the dimly lit room of the mental home, the sun was pushing a tiny bit of light through the window, just lighting up the room enough to see. Richie looked down at his clock, the sky was getting darker by the second.. Richie held his flashlight in his hand to be prepared for the darkness to come, he'd only be able to cover limited ground, but the night  was young. The time was nine  PM in his tiny New Jersey town this place was located in, so the sun had just went down leaving Richie alone with the darkness.. A sudden chime from bells made Richie jump, he looked to his left and on the dirty white wall was a clock, it was strange to see an old rusty clock like this still  working you'd think it's be worn out by now. The old mental house creaked as Richie walked along the floor of the dirty brown floor, the place reeked of blood.. Richie found that smell to be very strange, the way it smelt wanted to lead him out the door back to his blue Toyota, but no he was determined to figure out the secrets to behind this place. 
Richie saw an end to this long narrow hallway in the mental home, it looked like it led into a big open area, with a change of color the walls turning into a dark grim red. The of blood had faded away, Richie was quite relived breathing more freely, he was quite happy to have that smell gone. Richie opened up the camera and started speaking at a medium voice level, "First half hour of exploring has gone normal, all I've found is an old clock on the wall.. The place reeks of blood, the walls are dirty as hell making them look like puke. This place wants to make me puke.." He walked around shining his light around the big open area, letting the camera smoothly follow him. Riche's light then revealed a door in front of him, the door was a hazel brown with scratches on it, there was some of the wood torn off it.
He looked at the suprisngly shiny doorknob on the door, wrapping his hand around it slowly opening it making a creek sound. "H-Hello," Richie said quietly even though he knew absolutely no one was around this place.. The room had no lighting and all Richie had was a small flash light, he turned it on pointing it at the dusty old floor of the mental home, this room was a very small place with little to no light.. Richie felt like this was going nowhere in this huge room, he pointed his light at the wall that had a red tint on some parts of the rotting wall, Richie wasn't thinking, much of that just thinking it was paint peeling off. The floor was checkered making it a hospital kind of place, finally Richie had stumbled onto something... It was a small hospital bed, he could only get a view of the side, not being able to get view of the full thing. He walked closer to it finding a hospital lamp, he quickly snatched it up.
He started walking to the bed, He prepares himself for what may lay beyond him, in this dark and gloomy place...