Sherlock ♀️ (x new servant! reader)

Sherlock x Servant!Watson!Reader
Requested by InvaderCool
Reader-Chan is Sherlock's iconic companion Watson... But instead of John Watson it's (Y/N) Watson... Bcoz Fate likes to genderbend A LOT I thought "eh sure why not?" And this happened... Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to vote, comment and request!
JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sherlock stood in the summoning room with his master Ritsuka Fujimaru as they started the summoning. There was a flash of light that temporarily blinded the two. As the light dimmed, they saw the servant that was summoned.

"Could it be?", Sherlock whispered.

She was a (short/tall) woman with her (H/C) hair (in a bun/down), she had (E/C) eyes and wore an outfit that resembles that of a Victorian businesswoman.

                  (Her outfit)

"Caster class servant, I'm Dr. (Y/N) Watson. It's a pleasure to meet you, Master", The woman greeted with a closed eyed smile.

"Watson!?", Sherlock gasped.

"That voice... Sherlock?", (Y/N) asked in disbelief.

"It worked", Ritsuka cheered as he threw his hands up in celebration.

~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since Dr. (Y/N) Watson was summoned to Chaldea and she's met many servants. Lately she's been getting close to a certain ruler class servant.

Of course as Sherlock and Watson, the two were already close. But since they've been reunited in Chaldea they have been spending more time together to make up for lost time, making them closer than they were before.

At the moment (Y/N) sat in the library, nodding off as Shakespeare and Andersen continued to debate on how to properly write a story.

She was so asleep that she didn't notice the sound of footsteps behind her armchair. Then again, the two arguing casters didn't notice the servant sneaking up on (Y/N) either. Who was it? Why none other than Sherlock Holmes.

"Watson", Sherlock whispered as he poked her shoulder. "*poke* Watson, wake up I need to speak with you."

As if on cue, the (H/C) caster stirred in her sleep, slowly waking up. She turned around only to be met with Sherlock's jade green eyes making perfect eye contact with her (E/C) orbs.

"You finally woke up, (Y/N)", Sherlock chuckled.

"Sherlock, what's this *yawn* about?", She asked stretching.

"Well Dr. Watson, follow me. I'd like to speak with you."

" *eye roll* Whatever you say, Mr. Holmes."