Izuku POV:

My name is Izuku Midoriya. I am currently 6 years old and I'm quirkless. "Stupid Kaachan, always bullying me. He wouldn't be fighting me if I could let my demon and goddess powers out." Most of the world have some kind of natural ability of their own called a 'quirk'. Quirks range from something as simple as floating something, to controlling fire in your hands. Those that do not have a quirk are nicknamed quirkless. At the moment, less than 20% of the worlds population is quirkless. I unfortunately am one of them. But I do have powers. My grandfather was known as the dragon sin of wrath Meliodas of the demon race, and my grandmother was a member of a race of goddesses and their leaders daughter Elizabeth. Thanks to that, I can tap into both their blood lineage and use both their powers. My mom doesn't like me using it though. She said that her father faced many difficulties controlling it and hurt many people in the process, including my grandmother.

"I'm home." I state this in a tired expression since I was 'once again' beaten up by Kaachan because of him thinking I can't fight back. I look down and see two different sets of boots on the floor. "Mom, do we have guests?" "Yes sweetie, were in the living room." I walk into the living room to see a man with blond hair down with a face of a skeleton and a man with black hair in a jumpsuit that looks like he really needs a nap. "Izuku, these men were sent by the government to talk to you." "So your the kid we were told to talk to? I expected you to be older." "Now, now, Aizawa, lets tell him why were here at the least." They start explaining to me the incident that happened a few days ago with a being I know as a red demon fighting All Might and the message he was told. "The higher ups want us to start what we call 'Project Sin'. I'm not sure what that is, so don't ask me." "...Do you want to know what it most likely is?" "Are you being rude kid?" The man I learned as Aizawa looks at me with some anger."No, it's just that I was told of something I may have to do if something like this came up." "*sigh* Fine, then what is it?"

I take a seat down and start explaining to them. "Long ago in the nation of Britannia, creatures that match the description you say invaded this world. The one that you faced was one of the weakest of them called a red demon. Among the demons, there was a small hand picked group known as the 10 Commandments that wished to bury this world in blood. To counter this threat, the world was saved by 7 different beings who could vanquish these beings. They were to go down in legend as the Seven Deadly Sins." Aizawa looked at me with a crooked eye as the blond man held an astonished face. "And how does that pertain to this?" "Well, my mom is the daughter of the leader of the sins Meliodas and I can use his powers myself." I get up and use a little of my demon powers to clear the scrapes and cuts off my face while grabbing a piture of water on the table.

"Ok, lets just say we believe the crazy  nonsense your spouting. What were you told to do?" "I was told by my grandfather to find the new Seven Deadly Sins and make them ready for the battle to come as their leader." Aizawa only inhales before getting up. "Alright, I've heard enough. This is an absolutely crazy idea to think." "Your friend is All Might isn't he?" Aizawa stops in his tracks and looks at me. "How do you know that?" "I can see his power level and it's the same as his. Just like yours is the same as a certain underground pro hero, Eraserhead." He walks back into the room and sits down. "Ok I think I believe you now. How do we find these new sins as you call them?" I look at my mom who gives me the key to a special compartment of the floor. "These will tell us." I bring out a batch of weapons that were given to my grandfather and his companions long ago. "This is gonna be a long day, isn't it?"

A few hours later in a random area ??? POV

"Hey, get back here you brat!" 'Dang it, I knew I should've just went for the baked potato instead of the meat buns.' I'm currently running from a vender that I stole some meat buns from to eat. Ever since my parents died from an accident at their construction site two years ago, I've done everything I could to survive. That includes stealing. "*pant* *pant* Where did she go? Damn brat got away." I get out of a little hiding hole I have to see the man get away. "Sweet, time to dig in." I start scarfing down a meat bun when someone taps my shoulder to give me the scare of my life. "You know stealing's wrong right?" "Mmmph, mmph!" I start chocking on a meat bun until the strange green haired boy gives me some water to wash it down. "Easy now, don't drink too fast." "Pwah, thanks. Who are you anyway?" "Lets just say, I'm someone that could offer you something better than what your living." The boy holds up a weird chain weapon.