In The Bedroom Down The Hall

So I'm gonna skip the introduction this time cause if you don't get it by now, you won't. So here is the cut song in the bedroom down the hall. It's sadder than my love life. Which is to say I don't have one, but u get the gist.

"Okay, so I've been fucked over too many times by this series or whatever, so I'm just not gonna give a shit anymore." Evan says not stuttering. He really means this crap.

You never liked this sweater,
You said it never really fit you right
And it itches too much...

"Mom is that you?" Zoe asked somberly.

"Apparently So.." Cynthia replied.

"She only cares once I'm gone..." Connor mumbled frustrated.

Oh you will learn that is 100%, grade A, bullshit.

But I think I'll keep it
I should keep it...

"No get rid of it you hoarder," Larry yells.

"Way to show sympathy," Heidi deadpans. "This is why you two should file a divorce..." she added silently.

Uhm, we don't have time for moral family matters right now. Deal with it after the song.

Cause it still makes me think of you
And that little boy I knew...

In the bedroom down the hall...

"Already picking up on the depressing vibes. Count me out.." Jared said getting up.

"Nope, sit back down Kleinman," Alana glared grasping his wrist tightly.

"Ugh.."

In the bedroom down the hall
I got you ninja turtle night lights for protection

"Really Hansen? You had a ninja turtle night light?"

Evan blushed.

"Shut it Kleinman, I've been to your house, you keep five beanie boos on your bed!" Zoe added "Atleast Evan was a young kid. Your sister told me you still need the animals to sleep."

The group laughed.

"Fuck you Zoe! Bitch!"

"You were asking for it." Alana reasoned.

You used to say they kept the bad guys far away
Remember?

"Mom, do you want me to o back to having no friends?" Evan whined, " Cause i-it sure seems like it."

"What? I'm being nostalgic. You'll understand when you and Connor have kids."

"Ms. Hansen!-

"Mom!!! Gross." Evan yelled blushing furiously.

"Heh." Heidi laughed.

In the bedroom down the hall
I surprised you with that comic book collection
Next Halloween, I dressed you up like wolverine

"Evan being a character known for outbursts in rage and emotional instability is kind of hilarious to me." Cynthia laughed.

"Yeah well Connor being a plucky, happy go lucky , spider teen isn't normal either." Heidi answered.

"Hey," Connor and Evan complained.

"Are we all just going to keep laughing at their parental misfortune?" Jared asked.