"yes." I smile.

he picks me up and spins me around.

when he puts me back down he leans in. his lips lightly graze mine. I grab his head and push him onto my lips.

the kiss for heated very quickly. Taylor's tongue slid over my bottom lip. I tried keeping it closed but his hands reached down to my but and he gave it a tight squeeze. I gasped, which made me open my mouth. our tongues fought for dominance.

"I think we should take this back to my place." he says.

I nod and we run to the car.

the closer we get to his house the more nervous I get. I mean sure, I've done the nashty plenty of times but they were usually one night stands.

when we got inside, Taylor backed me up against the wall. he quickly attached his lips to mine.

"jump." he says, In between kisses. I jump and his hands catch my thighs.

he walks up the stairs to his bedroom and puts me down on his bed, straddling me.

I flip us over and soon straddle him. we just lay there making out for about 10 minutes.

I feel Taylor's hands slid down to my waist, tugging the hem of my shirt. I lean up taking it off and he takes his off.

soon we are down to nothing but underwear.

Taylor's hands go to my underwear and he takes them off. I take his boxers off.

Taylor looks at me in the eyes, "are you sure you wanna do this?" he asks. lust in his eyes.

"yes." I smile.

he smiles and reaches over to his bed side table, grabbing something.

---------

Emma's POV

so yeah we're dating now. whoot whoot. Taylor comes down to the beach and takes his shirt off.

"wow looks like Taylor got some last nighttttt." Gilinsky yells.

I look at Taylor's back and see my fingernail scratches visible down his back. my face goes bright red and I hide it in Taylor's shirt.

"something that you guys didn't get." Taylor says.

I start laughing.

I look at the boys face and they're all pouting. I laugh even more. They all flip me off, which I gladly return.

I lay down on my towel and tan.

I don't feel sunlight hitting my body anymore and I feel water dripping on me. I take my sunglasses off and notice a wet Taylor; smiling.

"don't tan today come swimmmm." Taylor groans.

"sorry bud. do you want a pale girlfriend or a tan one?" I ask.

"I don't really care. you're perfect the way you are." he says.

I smile but it quickly fades cause Taylor picks me up and throws me over his back.

"TAYLOR NO MY HAIR IS GONNA GET WET. I WANNA TAN. STOP" I yell, while punching him.

he throws me in the water and I come back up soaked. I groan.

"ah babe I remember those sounds from last night." he laughs.

I flip him off and hit him in the shoulder playfully before running away to the ice cream stand.

"I want Ice creammmm." I pout.

"okay." Taylor says.

we get some ice cream and go sit back on the towels.

as I eat my ice cream, I moan really loudly.

I see a little boner starting to form on Taylor.

"jeez boy, how do you get horny just from one moan?" Cameron laughs.

Taylor's face goes super red and he pulls his legs to his stomach, flipping off Cameron while doing so.

"ugh this ice cream makes me feel better than you do." I smirk.

he looks at me and puts his hand over his heart.

"yeah okay. says the dirty girl who I made feel GREAT last night." he smirks.

------

we stay at the beach till sunset and then I go back to Taylor's place with him.

I run up to his room and grab one of his flannels. I throw my bathing suit in the bathtub and put on some of the underwear I keep here.

I climb into Taylor's bed and he gets in next to me. he wraps he arms around me and I curl up into his chest.

"goodnight baby girl." he says.

"goodnight."

and with that I let fatigue take over my body.

--------

HI GUYS. I'm really sorry for not writing the whole sex scene but.. I feel super awkward writing it. lol y'all dirty. I'll read smut but not write it, maybe. hehe. OKAY LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEEE.