"Merlin's beard. Not another war," I whispered as the illusion disappeared.

"That is what we are fighting," Grindelwald said. "That is the enemy. Their arrogance. Their power lust. Their barbarity. How long will it take before they turn their weapons on us?"

No one said anything.

"Do nothing when I speak of this. You must remain calm and contain your emotions. There are Aurors here among us." People started to panic. I looked around the room to see Newt's brother with a few Aurors almost surrounding the stadium. Grindelwald held his hands up. "Come closer, brother wizards. Join us."

My eyes widened as the Aurors listened to him. This has to be some kind of trap. It has to be. Why else would Grindelwald gather this many people?

"They have killed many of my followers. It is true. They confined me and tortured me in New York. They struck down their fellow witches and wizards. For the simple crime of seeking the truth. For wanting freedom." A few of the witches and wizards were glaring at the Aurors with so much hate. "Your anger, your desire for revenge is natural."

One of the red hair witches took her wand out and pointed to an Auror. He quickly took his wand out and zapped her, causing people to scream. My eyes widen as people watch in horror. No, this is what he wants. To turn everyone against each them.

"No!" Grindelwald yelled as he started walking up the stairs just when the Auror started to back away from the other wizards.  People parted as he made his way over to the dead witch. He leaned over and brushed her hair back. "Take this young warrior back to her family."

Warrior? She was the one who attacked first. The guy was defending himself or else that would have been him.

"Disapparate. Leave. Go forth from this place and spread the word. It is not we who are violent."

Then people started to disapparate out of here. This is not good. Not good at all. I have to get Jacob and Credence out of here. Soon enough the stadium was empty with only Grindelwald left on stage. The only people left was the Aurors and us.

Grindelwald held his wand up and spun around. This blue fire was cast around the stage separating him and everyone else. His last follower walked right through the fire without getting burned. My mouth flew open as a few Aurors joined her and walked through to get to Grindelwald. Once they were near him they disapparate out of there.

One man seemed conflicted about his choice but ran inside anyway. One his skin made contact, he started to scream as the fire burned his flesh away till he was nothing but ash.

Grindelwald looked up at Theseus and his group. "Aurors, join me in this circle. Pledge to me your eternal allegiance, or die. Only here shall you know freedom. Only here you shall know who yourself."

Just when he said that the fire started to blast all over the stadium. A few of the Aurors had to run out of the way. One was coming right at me and Newt and I yanked us out before the fire could hit us.

"Play by the rules!" The fire caught some of the Aurors and they burned to ashes. "No cheating, children."

My eyes widen when I found Credence. He wasn't running away from the fire he was running towards him. I can't let that happen. I can't lose him again.

I pulled myself away from Newt. "Alina!" he shouted. I ignored him and caught up with Credence and the Nagini, who was trying to hold Credence back.

"Credence!" I called his name. He tried to get out of the Nagini's hold. "Credence, stop!"

I finally made my way over as Credence looked at me. "He knows who I am," he explained.

I shook my head. "He knows what you were born, not who you are," I cried. I didn't stop the tears from coming out of my eyes.