Chapter 10 +Pregnancy+

Enjoy! What would you do? Hmmm...Gokudera's reaction is soooooo...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

-Saturday-

You woke up beside Gokudera, naked and of course, you blushed deeply. Gokudera then woke up and say, "Haha, yesterday was really fun!" and you blush even deeper. Gokudera smirked and then say again, "Come on, lie down, its Saturday today, let's just enjoy ourselves for a while."  You nodded and lie down again while blushing. Then out of a sudden, Gokudera's cell phone which was on the table rang. He lazily sat up and answered the phone.

Gokudera :"What? Now? No. I understand..."

He hung up his phone and then hug you and then whisper, "Sorry, but I need to go to work now. So can you stay at home yourself?"

You :"Okay, I don't really mind."

Gokudera smiled and kissed you on the forehead, dressed and went off to work. You then slowly get up from bed and then start to make breakfast for yourself. But then suddenly, you feel like you wanted to vomit and so, you rushed to the toilet. Then, the whole day you constantly went to the toilet to vomit. When Gokudera came back from work, the first thing he say when he saw you was, "Oh my god! Why are you so pale!?"

He rushed to your side as you lie down weakly.

You :"It's...nothing..."

Gokudera :"Liar!"

You :"Really...it's just vomiting."

Gokudera :"Stop being so stubborn! Let's get you to the hospital."

Gokudera tried to pick you up but you stopped him and say, "Okay but now I'm really tired, I guess I would go to the doctor tomorrow..."

Gokudera :*sign* "Fine...  Then I would take a leave on my work to accompany you."

You :"N-No, please don't worry about me, I would be fine on my own. I heard there's a doctor nearby who were very good at healing female patient but..."

Gokudera :"Wha-What?"

You :"I heard he is a bit perverted."

Gokudera :"HUH!?"

You :"Bu-But I guess he is still a experienced doctor."

Gokudera :"Wha-What is his name?"

You :"Umm, I think is Sha...Sha..."

Gokudera :"Shamal?"

You :"Yep!"

Gokudera :"There's no way that I would allow you to go to that perverted guy's clinic alone!!!"

You :"Hu-Huh? Wh-Why?"

Gokudera :"...an-anyway, I don't allow you to go! Is that clear!?"

You :"O-Okay"

Gokudera :"Go to sleep now..."

With that, he kissed you and you went to sleep.

-the next day-

When you woke up you saw that Gokudera has already left for work. You then kept vomiting just like yesterday so you decided to go to Dr Shamal despite Gokudera's disapproval.

-at the clinic-

After registering at the counter and waiting for a while, its finally your turn. You walked into the room and sat on the chair. Then the next moment you know is that Shamal is trying to hook you up. You successfully dodged those perverted conversation and managed to get Dr Shamal in the problem. You explain to him your sickness and he just simply answer you question with three word, "you are pregnant..."