If it helps

It does

He grasped her hand again and went inside. It wasn't as bad as she thought. She stayed close to him hating the dark corners and exhibits with nothing in it. James had to enlighten her though.

Darkness holds beauty you know

Not possible

May I touch you?

You want to?

James didn't answer he stepped behind her grabbing her hips and walked forward guiding her.

Stop please

Trust me

There's nothing over there it's just an empty exhibit I can't even see in front of my face.

They reached the glass. He pointed inside towards the corner and she squinted seeing something glowing.

Wait was it that?

Scropians, it says black light causes them to glow. Look there are more over there.

Hazel bent over to look closer seeing dozens of small scropians. James was enjoying her enthusium and also her round as* pushing into his crotch. Feeling himself getting hard again he moved back putting space between them and Hazel immediately stood straight turning and grasping his shirt in her fingers.

What are you doing?

I um think we should move on.

But there are more glasses down there I want to see what's in them.

Ok come.

She turned grasping his hands making them hold her waist again and lead her to the next one. She was enjoying his touch, she was enjoying his presence, she was enjoying feeling.

The next one had frogs that glowed as well. They were pink, yellow, green, and orange frogs hopping all over behind the glass. She leaned over again her butt brrushing against his crotch.

Don't leave me alone again I just want to read this.

Okay

She bent over reading outloud to him.

Says these are poisonous frogs from Africa. Touching thier skin are fatal to humans and have caused over 30 deaths per year isn't that...

Hazel stopped talking. James hands were tightly gripping her hips and a thickness was pushing into her as*.

She wasn't naive and knew that's why he moved the first time. She smiled he really was attracted to her. She leaned over more knowing full well she could see the description but used it as a oppurtunity to press her as* harder into James.

What are you doing....... shit this feels so wrong I don't even know your name?

She stood slowly and turned facing him. She could barley make out his features but she could see his lips. She was scared, scared that if he knew she was Hazel he would stop being attracted to her. Stop wanting her, stop making her feel.

What is your name I'm James by the way.

She stepped forward on her tip toes and before he could react kissed him. She sighed placing her arms around his neck. He responded kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her. His mouth was warm and hot and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Tears welled in the corner of her eyes slowly falling as she kissed him sucking his lips and tongue into her mouth. James cupped her face then froze feeling the tears. He pulled away but Hazel was desperate to feel more, to be held and wanted.

Don't stop please.

He kissed her again pressing her into the glass his hand wrapped around her pulling her thick body to him. She shivered kissing him and pulling him in by his neck. A few moments passed and a running child distracted them and he pulled away slighlty seeing her watery eyes.

Why are you crying?

I liked kissing you, it felt...felt. I just liked it.

Will you tell me your name?

You already know it James?

She pulled away and tried to walk off. He grabbed her forarm and froze, she did to knowing he felt them. She used concelar to cover them but you could still feel the abrasions you could still feel the welps. You could feel still feel the cuts along her arm and wrist.

Why didn't you tell me it was you Hazel?

Because you wouldn't still be attracted to a suicidal woman.

He walked closer to her cupping her wrist and pressing it agaainst his still hard di*k.

Yes I would

To continue please read the rest on my new account 2soft2sweet