So I guess your guy isn't coming or really stupid to keep you waiting.

And I guess your girl bailed because she didn't know what you looked like.

She gave him a small smile looking at him.

Hazel was very impressed to. He thought she was attractive and actually would fu*k her if given the oppurtunity.

He also waited a half hour for her, even though she was trying and failing to be flirty he was willing to not ask for her number so he could help her out, not realizing the her he was waiting for was her. (Wait what!!!)

So it's been ten minutes.

Yeah I know

James looked at his watch. He really wanted to help her maybe she went in without him to embarresed to approach him.

Well I'd still like to enjoy my day here would you like to accompany me since we both been ditched.

Abosloutley

Hazel started walking and he followed her she smiled inwardly to herself enjoying this game she was playing. He was attractive and saw her as attractive to. That made her feel good and she wanted nothing more then to feel something. She scanned James; he was taller then her, dark skin and a beatutiful tribal ttattoo on his arm that emphazised the beautiful taunt muscle beneath. He was broad and had short hair that he obviously groomed really well. His goatee was short and and brought out his lips and high cheek bones.

His eyes were brown and were set in oval eyelids.

They continued up the path and when they reached the giraffes she rushed over giddy clutching the fence watching them eat the leaves.

You enjoy animals?

Oh yeas, i love them

Do you have any?

Oh i couldn't

Why?

I couldn't take the responsability of having another life depend on me.

James looked at her she was still smiling at the giraffes. He cocked his head to the side watching her, that was a odd way to explain it but he shrugged and followed her when she moved on.

They continued walking upon the next exhibit which were ostriches. She didn't talk much but he was fine just watching the sway of her hips. It had been some time since he had sex and he found himself imensley attracted to her and had on more then one occasion had to fix himself in his jeans hoping she wouldn't notice whenever he did.

Hazel didn't notice to interested in the animals. She hadn't been since she was in elementry on a school trip, they continued walking up the hill and saw the next exhibit was in a huge building, The Reptile House.

She walked past the entrance continuing on. James grasped her hand pulling her back.

Where you going? There are animals in there.

I know

So... lets go

He walked to the door opening for her she looked in and backed away.

What's wrong?

I don't like the dark and don't laugh. Some fears just don't go away.

I'm coming with you, can you try?

She looked inside ashamed when she saw a kid run inside laughing loudly his mother following behind.

Can I hold your hand again?