"Please don't be awake please don't b-" You think to yourself but he cuts off your thoughts.

"Heeeyyyyyy." He says.

"Don't hey me." You grab some sweats and hurry off to the bathroom, shutting the door behind you.

You quickly slide into the clothes and pull the pants strings tighter. You exit the bathroom and go back to the room where you dreaded.

"Are you going to join me?" Bucky says, patting the bed next to him.

"I think I'll sleep on the floor." You say, beginning to unroll the sleeping bag.

You hear the bed covers move and feel Bucky's presence behind you. He immediately picks you up and you try to squirm away but he carries you to the bed and sets you down.

"I'll keep my hand to myself." He says.

"Don't you mean hands?" You say, rolling your eyes.

"Hey sometimes the other one does what it wants." He chuckles and lays next to you. You turn away from him and lay on the far side of the bed. You feel the cool metal arm snake around you and feel him shift closer to you.

"Not gonna happen." You says

"Okay okay. But you can't stop me from cuddling you doll." He pulls your body to him and you feel his warmth on your back.

"Why are you shirtless?" You stare wide eyed into the darkness.

"More comfy that way." He groans and nuzzles his head into your neck. You feel his soft breath on your neck and you shudder, biting your lip. "Goodnight darlin."

"Did you just call me darlin I-"

He kisses your jaw softly and you stop talking and blush madly.

"Okay okay goodnight Buck." You say. You feel him smile into your neck. You smile softly and you both drift off to sleep.

*Bucky's POV*
My eyes open and I immediately shut the again, the blinding light from the window making my headache worse. I slowly open my eyes and look down.
'Why am I shirtless?' I think to myself. My arm is draped over y/n and she is still asleep.

I slowly move it off of her and sit up, holding my head. "Oh no." I feel myself becoming sick and quickly get up, running out of the room and to the toilet.

*Your POV*
You wake up when the bed suddenly jerks next to you and you hear Bucky mutter something before running out of the room.
"Bucky?" You groan softly and sit up. You push the covers away and begin out to search for the brunette.

Your ears hear someone heaving up fluids and you cringe.

"Someone is hungover." Nat laughs and walks up next to you. "Sam's still asleep, I was just about to check on Steve." You nod and she goes by you down the hall.

You knock softly on the bathroom door. "Bucky? You okay?" You ask softly. He groans from the other side and you hear the toilet flush.
The door opens to reveal a messy-haired Bucky. You giggle and cover your mouth at the sight.

"What.. the fuck happened last night?" He blinks slowly and rubs his eyes.

"Nat and I were the responsible ones and didn't drink as much as you three did." You laugh softly as he groans and walks toward the kitchen.
"I'll get Advil for everyone." You tell Nat as she returns with a very hungover Steve.
You go into the bathroom and rummage through the cabinet until you find it.

"Taa-daaa!" You say as you hold out the bottle. Bucky snatches it from you before Steve could and took a few pills and some water to wash it down. He goes and rinses his mouth out and you laugh softly.

"Uuuuhhhhhggggg." Sam groans from the couch. "What time is it?" He asks.

"Like 10am why?" You ask.

"Stark is coming at 1pm for us." He sighs and gets up.

"Wait.. we're leaving today!?" You question him as he walks by. He waves at you and gets some Advil. "Holy shit. We're leaving today! Hahaa!" You say triumphantly. Bucky smiles at your excitement and walks behind you.

"How bout' some breakfast doll?" He puts his hands around your middle.

"Ooo pancakes sound good right now." You try to walk to the fridge but he pulls you back. "Whatcha' doin Buck?" You look forward to avoid his gaze.

His hands hold your waist. You turn around and take a step backwards. He stares at you longingly.

"Y/n.." he takes your hands in his, "I want you to be mine." He rubs the back of your hand with his metal thumb.

"Are you still drunk or.. serious?" Your stomach fills with butterflies.

"I'm serious doll. Please be mine." He looks into your eyes and steps closer to you.

You feel a blush creep up your neck and your whole face gets red. You both lean closer to each other. You look to the left when you hear a muffled squeal from Nat.

She covers her mouth and tip toe jumps in one spot. "THIS IS SO CUTE." She whispers and runs into the living room.

You turn back to Bucky and his lips brush yours. You are shocked at first but melt into his touch. He holds the side of your face and presses his lips to yours again.

"I guess you're mine now." He smiles and looks into your eyes. You blush madly and nod softly. He smiles bigger and kisses your forehead. "So pancakes huh?"

My heart omg this chapter ended so fluffy- I'm even uwu-ing rn lol.