𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

This book is about Natalia Romanova, and how she met Yelena Belova, her life long best friend who she met in the Red Room in an unknown location somewhere in Russia.

It will take you through the journey of how Natalia grew up an orphan under the KGB's care, training as a teenager to become one of the world's greatest (and most dangerous) spies, becoming apart of S.H.I.E.L.D as a young adult, joining the Avengers in her late 20's to her ultimately sacrificing her life to save billions of others.

The story is going to be mainly au, it's focusing on the life of Natasha Romanoff (Natalia Romanova) and I will also write about Yelena Belova's life, you will be reading from both perspectives (I wrote in first person because that's what I'm used to).

I'll link some parts from the MCU and the Marvel comics as best as I can, although I cannot promise that they will be 100% accurate as I have not read any of the comics and this is an au fanfic.

There will be mentions of the following so if you're sensitive or uncomfortable with mentions of these themes please do not read this book:

• Swearing and offensive language (such as "bitch", "slut", "asshole", "fuck" etc)

• Alcohol, smoking, gambling and drug use (I am not supporting nor am I endorsing the use of these substances/services)

• Abuse, blackmail and crime (there won't be any serious descriptions of abuse, for the crime part it will include acts such as stealing, robbery, murder etc)

• Violence, blood and fighting (nothing too graphic)

• Sex and description of sexual acts (not in too much detail, but similar to that of a rated-15 movie)

I hope you enjoy reading this book ♡