𝘃𝗶. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗴

Start from the beginning

They all remained quiet as Eric took a deep breath and calmed down. "How often do you find a mysterious keg full of free beer?" He said changing the subject.

"Only once in a while," Kelso answered the question densely while grinning like a toddler in a candy shop.

"You're absolutely right, Forman," Hyde stated, placing a firm hand on Eric's shoulder. "When God gives you a keg, you gotta — "

"Kill a virgin!" Fez yelled, finishing his sentence with a proud smile.

"I volunteer Forman." Francesca joked, earning a high five from Hyde and the bird from Eric.

"No," Eric said sternly, a smirk then forming upon his lips. ". . . Throw a party."

❤️‍🔥

"OKAY, WE really need a tap here." Hyde sighed.

It turns out there was no tap for the keg and the party was going to start in only a matter of minutes.

Jackie's mom was a realtor and they found out about one of her huge listings that could hold a handful of loud and rowdy teenagers. It was going to be an even bigger party than the one Donna threw last weekend.

They stood in the empty pool around the keg, frustrated and disappointed. "I can't believe you guys were dumb enough not to check for a tap," Francesca stated annoyed, her hands folded over her chest.

"Well, you lose ten brain cells every minute you spend with these pinheads," Donna defended, shooting a glare in Eric's direction.

"I got my Swiss Army knife," Kelso gasped when he said his idea aloud, taking the knife out of his pocket and holding it up for his friends to see.

"Oh, great. We can whittle the beer out." Hyde said sarcastically.

When it came to alcohol, Steven Hyde was more than pissy, weather he was consuming it or not. His craving for the dangerous substance seemed to be growing by the second which wasn't helping the current situation.

"They sell taps at the liquor store," Donna suggested.

"Yeah, and who's got the money to buy it?" Hyde asked.

The teenagers quickly turned their heads in the direction of the small brunette leaning against the pool wall, admiring her freshly painted pink nails. Jackie noticed the silence and looked up to meet six smirks.

"Why would I bring money to our secret make-out place, Michael?" Jackie inquired dumbfoundedly as she approached her boyfriend.

"Okay, I've got my gas money," Eric said, holding up his wad of green paper. "And It doesn't matter because, by the end of the night, we'll have made over $200." He reasoned.

"You buy, I'll fly," Kelso said taking Eric's money and climbing out of the pool before Jackie could stop him.

Until the gang had brought the keg to her mother's listing, Jackie thought it would just be her and Kelso but she quickly became angered when she realized the whole group was intending on throwing a party.