1

ATTENTION YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I WILL NOT BE REPEATING IT BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER WHEN EXPLICIT CONTENT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. I AM STRICTLY AN R-RATED WRITER. IF THAT OFFENDS YOU OR YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN RAUNCHY SEX SCENES AND DOMINATION DO NOT... I REPEAT DO NOT CONTINUE.

I HAVE WARNED YOU SO GO REPORT SOMEONE ELSE

Hello this is James, how may I help you?

Hello James and I don't think you can help me.

Why is that?

Because you don't know me, you don't care about me you have no incentive to help me.

What is your name?

Hazel

Hello Hazel my name is James nice to meet you.

If you met me it wouldn't be nice.

Why is that?

Because I just have a way about me. People can tell withen the first five minutes of meeting someone if they'll like them or not. I usually don't make it past the first five seconds.

What is it about you that you think turns them off?

The way I look, the way I talk, the way I carry myself. Everyone thinks I'm a overweight obnoxious black woman who has no goal and that's not fuck!ng true!

.............

Aren't you going to say anything or has my five minutes been up and you've decided you don't like me either!

I'm listening to you cry.

Wha...why?

Because you need it. So cry and I'll listen then when you've let it out we'll try this again.

And hazel did cry. She cried hard. Her eyes hurt, her mouth was dry and she was just so tired. She looked down willing herself to just jump. But she was frightened. She didn't want to breathe anymore, she didn't want to live but she was to scared to actually go through with it. She took a breath calming herself and placed the phone back at her ear sniffling.

If you were to kill yourself how would you do it?

I wouldn't, I value my life and you should value yours.

Why?

Because I value it.

How can you when you don't know me. I could be a killer, I could be a terrorist, who says my life has value?

I do.

James was it?

Yes.

I think this was a mistake. I called this hotline because I wanted help. I wanted someone to take my mind off hurting myself and you..

Have done that.

What?

Let me guess your on a building thinking about jumping.

How, how could you know that?

The air. It's a wonderful day and it's a barley a breeze tonight but you must be higher up then the street to have such wind blowing at you which I can hear through the phone. There's also the faraway sound of beeping horns from cars.

I still don't see how your helping me.

You haven't jumped.

Hazel stared down. The roof she was on had forty-five floors. The people below were like ants small and moving dots to her. She knew no one knew she was here and even if they did they probably wouldn't care.