Chapter 15- Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but.." he began, but I cut him off.

"Brad"

"Fine, but you HAVE to tell me if you ever feel like you're going to have one" he sighed, and although I didn't want to, I agreed to put his mind at rest.

We went back into the living room juggling everyone's cups of tea to find that they had put on a movie. We sat down and watched a few minutes of it, before I began to fidgit.

"Shall we down our teas and go sleep in my room?" He whispered softly into my ear.

I nodded my response, so after the most quiet countdown in history, we guzzled back our teas.

"This isn't a drinking game guys" Tris laughed having noticed us drinking so fast. I couldn't help but notice Rachel snuggled up to him, so I nudged Brad in the ribs which made him laugh since he too noticed it.

"We're going to bed" Brad giggled, deciding to go against making a comment on the pair.

Once Brad and I had said goodnight to everybody, we headed across the hall to my old apartment, which was now Connor and Brad's.

"I have to go back and get pijamas" I moaned since somehow I had forgotten them.

"Don't be silly, put this on" Brad said before chucking me a tshirt of his.

"Thank you" I smiled, before slipping out of my leggings and jumper and pulling the tshirt over my head. "It smells like you" I laughed as I climbed under the duvet.

"Well what did you expect?" He laughed as he clambered in beside me.

We turned our bodies so that we were facing one another, one of my legs laying between his. Since I was shorter than him, I could curl my head so that it was near his neck/chest which made it cosier.

"Goodnight Al" he whispered before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead which made me smile.

"I love you" I answered.

"I love you too" he whispered, and with that I fell asleep.

---

"Alaska, wake up" Brads voice whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see him still laying in bed beside me, but holding a cup of tea out to me since it was our tradition when it came to waking each other up.

"Good morning" I said with a yawn before sipping the tea.

"Good morning" he chuckled.

"What time is it?"

"It's just after nine, but I'm leaving in about half an hour or so"

"Oh I forgot about Spain" I moaned, since I already knew about their short trip but I didn't want him to go.

"I'm sorry" he sighed, since he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"It's fine, you'll be back in a couple of days! Now go get dressed or else you'll end up being late to the airport" I giggled since he was still topless beside me.

"Are you sure you want me to get dressed?" he winked jokingly.

"If I had it my way then you would stay that way forever" I joked, referring to his lack of clothing.

Brad laughed before going to get ready, leaving me to scroll through my phone. I checked my twitter feed and saw a couple of people spamming Brad for a follow, so I reached for his phone and entered his password before following them. I'm not sure why but I followed fans off his phone a lot if I saw them trying hard for a follow, probably because I knew how happy it made them.