12. 2 Weeks Later.

New update! Sorry it's really lateI'm just really busy and there will be a new update tomorrow. Promise. Bye bumchums.

- the chapter after the next one will probably be late, because my friend has to write it Cus its special.

----------------------------------------------

--TWO WEEKS LATER--

As soon as we woke up the morning after that, Paul kept bugging us about going to his friends party he asked us about. I finally gave up and asked my dad if I could go and he said yes. So Pauls the happiest 16 year old on the planet. Its also his 17th birthday that week so he said it was necessary to go. So all of us are going. Me, Danny, Paul and Lucy. I'm looking forward to it. I just don't like the 'getting ready' part. He said dress 'partyey'. What does that even mean? Dress like a slut? Dress like your going to a wedding? Or just dress casual? I wasn't dressing up all girly and wearing heels and a long puffy dress. I'd rather go in a short black skater skirt and converse and a band tee, rather than heels and a sweetheart dress. Anyway. That was a week away.

Me and Danny had been together for two weeks now. And it had been the best 2 weeks of my life. He was so cute. He spent most of his time with me, but when I needed space he'd leave me for a day or two and then he'd come running back saying he couldn't cope without talking to me and stuff; I liked my space, but when he did stuff like that he was too cute to turn down, and I didn't mind to be honest.

Even though we'd been dating for two weeks, I didn't have the guts to tell my dad I had a boyfriend. My dad had been the only boy and man in my life all through my life, and I didn't want him to feel pushed out now I had a boyfriend. So, I had a plan. I was going to ask if Danny could come for dinner one day, then I would tell dad about me and Danny then. I'm wasn't sure how dad was going to react. I didn't know whether he was going to be happy for me, or if he was going to feel pushed out and feel like I wouldn't see him ever again. Which I would because I loved my dad to the moon and back a bazillion times. I'd always have time for my dad.

But Danny was possibly the most perfect boyfriend I could ever wish for. When I was in my room alone and I needed a cuddle, I'd text him and tell him I was lonely, and he'd be outside my window in 5 minutes and he climb up the side of my house and come into my room and cuddle me and he'd bring pizza and Nutella and we'd watch movies. When I say he'd climb up the side of my house, he was like spiderman. My house was 3 floors high and my bedroom was on the third floor. Our house was 3 floors high but it was tiny, about 2 rooms on each floor. He'd come at around 7pm and he'd leave early in the morning, around 4 or 5, and still be at school early the same day.

Danny had told his parents about me and him dating, and I had already met them. Dad knew about me and Danny being 'friends' but nothing more. Danny's parents seemed to like me, they treated me like their daughter rather than they're sons girlfriend. They were really nice. At Danny's house was the only time we could be alone and act as boyfriend and girlfriend.

I also met his brothers and sisters. They were really nice too. I had a lot of warnings off of them saying stuff like:

"Don't break his heart"

"Watch what your doing with him"

"If you ever upset him or cheat on him I'll snap your neck"

Only some of the things I had said to me where like this. But yet again, they were only warnings and I didn't blame them. He was their little brother. I had things said to me like:

"You two are so cute"

"Your such a lovely girl"

"Danny's lucky to have you"

"Your so beautiful. Where did Danny find you?!"

I just laughed and said thankyou when necessary. There was one of his brothers which liked me. Not like, fancied me. He just took a liking to me and he was like a brother to me more than the rest of them. His name was Brandon (btw, i dont know if this is true or not, so i just made up a name. If you know anything please comment.) He used to tease me more than Danny did and every time Brandon used to make me laugh or smile when Danny was around, Danny used to give him an evil glare and say

"Don't even think about trying to take her away from me because it won't work because I won't let her be apart from me. Ever." Of course, Danny was jealous, but not psycho jealous, just 'how jealous you should be when someone tries to hit on your girlfriend' jealous. But I'd just say to him

"Don't worry, relax I'm yours." And id turn round and kiss him in front of Brandon. I'm not sure whether Brandon 'like' liked me, or whether he was just being like a brother. I never knew.