ˡᵉᵗˢ ¹ᵛ¹

"Kelea, hurry your ass up or you're gonna miss your flight."

"Jeez mom I'm right here."

"Oh"

We both hurriedly chucked my suitcase into the boot of our car and made our way to Lihue airport.

Never in a million years did I think I would move to L.A, especially by myself. To be honest, I was fine in Hawaii, I'm still not entirely sure why my mom would all of a sudden ship me off to L.A but I knew it was going to be one of hell of an experience. All I knew is that I was going to move in with my rich uncle.

"here we are." my mom sighed. "I'm gonna miss you."

my mom and I carried my suitcase into the airport and went to check-in. Once we finished we headed to security and this where we had to split-up.

"mom I- god stop." I said but interrupted by my mom kissing my face.

"I swear to god Kelea, if you case any trouble for you Uncle Schneider, I will personally come there and confiscate your phone.

"mom I'll be fine" I reassured her.

we shared our goodbyes, she shed a tear, and I was off to start my own journey.

I finished up at security and got some food before going to my gate.

((this is what I wore to the airport))

Our flight was finally called up and I boarded, it was only gonna be a 5 hours until we landed so I just dozed off.

+_TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHES LANDED, GOT HER SUITCASE AND IS MEETING WITH HER UNCLE_+

I was finally in L.A, as soon as I walked out, the heat smacked me in the face- it wasn't too different from Hawaii. I gave my uncle a call and said he was already here to pick me up, I walked around and finally saw him.

"Uncle Schneider!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"Kelea, my favourite niece!" he shouted and hugged me back.

"wha- i'm your only niece" I chuckled

"exactly!" he said

he always had such a goofy personality, he was basically a man-child.

he helped me carry my suitcase to his giant Range Rover and we caught up on the journey to his apartment.

"still rich uncle?"

"duh! you know its weird, I spend so much money and there always seems to be more!"