RUSSIAN ROULETTE.

" you know, i expect a lot of things from you, kitanna. "

KITANNA MESENOVA, ALTHOUGH SHE WASN'T THE BEST OF THE BEST, WAS GOOD. She was good at quite a few things. She knew several languages, could list most countries and their capitals off the top of her head, and above all, she was a skilled fighter. She didn't need to be a genius when she could take down 12 grown men almost all at once.

Not that her skills were exactly a good thing — they were more of a curse than a gift. A lifelong reminder of the pain she went through for over 10 years of her life. It was something she wished to get rid of everyday, every morning she woke up. But it wasn't something she could just wish away, so she played with the cards she was dealt.

It wasn't often that Kit talked about these feelings, but that was probably for the better. Most people didn't care about her feelings. All they cared about was her training. To them, she was her abilities. Kit wasn't her own person — she was her skill.

" but mercy is not one of them. "

FROM A YOUNG AGE, ALL KITANNA MESENOVA EVER KNEW WAS TO FIGHT AND KILL. It was a curious thing. She had a family who cared about her, but it seemed as if she had been trained to ignore them. Ignore their concerns for her, their love. She was trained to forget them, and to focus on the next person she was assigned to kill. It was rough, but she adapted quickly. If she didn't, she was a goner.

When she was finally free of the wretched place she'd primarily grown up in, she opted to move to the States. A questionable decision, when you're rich you can go anywhere and do anything, but Kit had her sights set on the FBI. Arguably, more questionable than moving to the United States, but Kit wanted to feel needed. She wanted to feel like she was helping people.

" maybe if you treated me as more than a killing machine... "

MORE STUDYING, MORE TRAINING, MORE SWEAT, TEARS, AND OCCASIONALLY BLOOD DEDICATED TO AN ORGANIZATION. This time, though, Kit was going to make sure her effort helped people. She was going to make sure she made up for everything she's done.

" ... we wouldn't be here. "

kitanna 'kit' mesenova
the team baby ( forget reid! )
portrayed by gratiela brancusi

kitanna 'kit' mesenovathe team baby ( forget reid! )portrayed by gratiela brancusi

" hypothetically, if i took my fucking gun out and shot you... "

DEDICATIONS,
darkhoImes
-morgansluvr

COVER BY,
-morgansluvr
thanks, mentally ill bitch

yeah ik trin isnt morgansluvr anymore but wattpad is stupid so maybe in another life🫶

CONTENT WARNINGS

this book will contain topics such as

rape/sexual assault, childhood sexual abuse, substance/alcohol abuse, suicide, domestic abuse, grooming, kidnapping, crimes against children in general. look up criminal minds content warnings in case i missed anything.

most of the characters in this book are, indeed, adults and are in relationships therefore they probably have active sex lives! shocker! however, i am a minor and these ocs feel like my children (/hj) so absolutely no porn of them will be written, but there will probably be implications that something sexual went on. if you came here looking for porn, you came looking in the wrong place.

killian,

lin, trin, don't you guys say a fucking WORD about what rewrite this is. SHUT THE FUCK UP. SHUT UP.

anyways!

i'm not gonna give my usual "elizabeth olsen used to be kit's fc" speech because that's old and boring and in this universe, olsen doesn't exist so why bother? anyways!

i kindly ask that you don't steal my ideas or content. i'd say i worked hard on it but i didn't /j

no frl, it would make me very sad if you stole from me so please don't! thanks!

i do not own criminal minds, although i wish i did. i'd be unstoppable. i'd make all the right ships canon and—

anyways, kit and her original storylines do, in fact, belong to me. those are, like i said, original. please don't steal.

welcome back to russian roulette!

killian, ( part 2! )

so... more changes. trin (-nazyaIenskys now) would probably be better at explaining this than i am so go ask them not me😁

welcome to russian roulette (again😒)