O1: Intro.

Sabrina

"Take a chance with me. Girl you know that I won't do you no harm. Oh my love, you got my heart, heart, heart. Yeah, you know we're meant to be, yeah. All this magic you should wish on a star. Oh my love you got my heart, heart, heart." I sang along to the lyrics winding my hips as I made my back to the couch.

I have everything I need for a perfect study session.

Junk food, music and of course my books and highlighters and pens. Tapping my pen against my bottom lip to the beat of the music by CB I read the paragraph carefully for history. I'm so proud of how far he has come since 2009.

And if I don't get the chance to tell him I just hope he knows it some kind of way. Cutting my eyes at the docking system I huffed at my ringing phone.

Not even bothering to look at the Caller ID.

Whoever is calling me for their safety somebody better be dying.

"Hello?" I inquired tiredly with a slight roll of my eyes. They are really killing the vibe I had going not to mention my zeal to actually study! "Yo Brina! What you doing for the next three to five months?" Chris asked and instantly I frowned up my face.

Does he think I can see into the future?

Oh did I mention that I do know the famous light bright also known as Chris Brown? Yeah we've been friends for years...

"I don't know Chris. I can't see the future. Why? Better yet what do you want I'm trying to study?" I sighed taking a seat in front of my entertainment center.

"Come on tour with me?" He polled in a demanding tone.

"Chris I don't know about that." I answered unsurely biting my bottom lip. "Come on bestie! I want my bestie with me!" he whined loudly and I could only picture his face twist up in a pout. "Besides it's been a minute since I seen you. I miss you." He added on sweetly making me roll my eyes slightly.

Lying ass. Still made butterflies fly frantically in my stomach though.

"Chris I —." I was cut off by two loud bangs on my front door. "Hold on somebody is at the door," I muttered pushing myself off the floor and shuffling to the door when the loud bangs sounded again. "I don't know who the hell banging on my door like they lost they mind!" I hollered becoming agitated.

If you're going to knock on the door fine, but banging on my shit ain't cool! I swung the door open and there stood Chris, Mijo, Gui, and Austin with sly grins on their faces as they waved.

"You really couldn't tell me you were on your way here?" I shook my head and stepped aside to let them. "I'll be back." I muttered pedal jogging to the step so I could put on some clothes.

I wasn't expecting company so I was lounging around in my boy shorts and a tank top. "Aw shit! Somebody been doing squats! Tryna get that Nicki Minaj booty! I see you gorl!" Mijo hollered with a lot of zest, a little too well, making all of us crack up in laughter.

"Shut the hell up Barry!" I laughed wiping the tears from my lashes. I dug in my drawers and pulled out a pair of sweat pants. Sliding them on I fixed my shirt around my torso before heading back downstairs. Where I just so happen to find the guys in the kitchen ridding my cabinets of anything edible.

"What the hell? Why do you guys come here to eat up my food?"

"It got to get ate up anyway. You coming on tour with us."

"I never said I was going anywhere." I corrected.

"Come on Brina please!" they all begged loudly.