35

Hayes's POV

I got up and got on his lap, straddling his hips. I felt his erection directly under me and I loved it. Colby's face showed a bit of shock and confusion, but it also showed wonder and curiosity. I placed both my hands on his chest and looked down at him. I could feel his chest rising and falling quickly under my palms.

"This is new" he said, sounding as if he was slightly out of breath.

"Good new? Or bad new?" I asked.

"Good new. Good new" he said nodding frantically. I smiled and slowly leaned my head down to his bare, warm chest. I kissed from his chest to his collarbone and licked up the side of his neck, up to his ear.

Colby's POV

What she was doing to me made me feel some type of way. I've never felt anything like this before.

My hips bucked up slightly causing Hayes to moan softly into my ear. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes. The way she made me feel was amazing. Even when doing very little, she made me feel things in certain ways that were beyond my comprehension.

That's when Hayes and I heard a phone ring. My phone. Ringing. Shit.

Hayes and I looked over at my phone on her nightstand just watching it ring. After about a few seconds it stopped ringing. We both looked back at each other and smiled. We we're gonna continue doing... things... but then my phone started ringing AGAIN.

I groaned and looked at my phone. I looked back at Hayes and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I gotta-"

"Yeah. Yeah. Answer your phone. It's okay" she said. I looked back at my phone and picked it up. I looked at the screen and saw that Brennen was calling me.

Hmm... kinda weird that he's calling me at this time...