✄ info + requests

welcome to my one shot book! i basically wanted to create one of these since i enjoy writing one shots a lot, and i came up with the idea of them being inspired by songs.

about requests!

the way to request would be the following:

- song
- ship*
- genre**
- [optional] any details you want to include (pov, dom/sub, any specific scene or plot...)

*i'll mainly write boyxboy one shots, but i can write about one member in particular or focus on ateez's friendship as a whole group. however, i won't write readerxmember.

**in principle, i won't write smut. i don't feel very comfortable doing so, especially since english is not my first language. however, i guess i could accept some slight smut.
that also applies to triggering themes, but a bit of angst is always okay! sorry for the inconvenience.

another important point is that perhaps i might decline some of the os if i know i won't feel comfortable writing them. it depends on the situation, of course, but just to let you know!

about the songs!

any genre is okay (i would prefer kpop, of course, but i'm okay with anything!). i will take ideas from the melody itself, the lyrics, and maybe the mv (if the song has one, of course).

if you have any doubts, please comment and i'll try my best to answer clearly!

now you can leave your requests in this same chapter. thank you! <3