901-950

Remember for a second, the fastest update novel is free to read!

Xuan Tianyi's typical serious face, he did not raise his hand and swear. Feng Xiangrong suddenly flashed a question in his mind at this moment. When the grandfather had a marriage contract with Miss Stephan, was it also the virtue of Miss Stephan?

She frowned, not so much, and her mood was not good at the moment, and it was uncomfortable to show it with practical actions. I saw that I wanted to lift my right foot and stepped on the left foot of Xuantian. After the landing, I ran a few times. It hurt my eyes and turned my eyes.

"I said Xiao Master, how is your foot getting bigger and bigger? I said earlier that I shouldn't follow your second sister to learn what to do. Women are still soft and good, and they use manual foot to kill and kill all day. Tired of panic."

"You shut me up!" I want to breathe my teeth and want to break him, but I am still not enough. But I am being tight. "Xuan Tiankai gave me away! I don't want to let me shout!"

"Little Master, you abandoned me, I went to Ji'an County to find you, and I still spent three days in the palace. Three nights before I got the father's approval. How come you are not happy at all? Come, don't lie on your face, laugh at one, the best master of the family is best!" The

courage is really a prince... The people in this place look at each other and pass on their thoughts with their eyes. It is generally believed that this royal son is really eye-opening! A six-prince, a good prince is not good, come here to teach. I don't know if it's a few emperors. I'm here to chase a woman. This is really... It's really different from the Dragon and the Nine! Look at these two people holding tight, under the broad daylight, there is no injury, this is also ... too envious!

The ladies were stunned in their hearts, only the daughter of Feng's family was really good, and all of them had the protection of the emperor. I heard that the lady of Fengsi in the capital also made a marriage with the five emperors early, to the body of the prostitute. Being swayed by the five emperors, I really think that people are envious and hateful!

Now these two people are loving again in Xiu, and they are not only neglected, but they have to endure the sweet offensive of these two people. It is really miserable!

The hearts of the people in the heart of Xuan Tianyi are completely unaware of it. He just wants to hold on to him. How can this little master not see his temper in the month? The strength is also bigger than the original. Of course, physical fitness is a good thing, but if the little master learns more skillfully with her second sister, then it is harder to tame! It is not appropriate, and in the future, the young master can no longer be allowed to leave the line of sight. He feels a strong sense of crisis at this moment.

"Xuan - Tian - 奕!" Feng Xiangrong almost has to be mad, and she did not worship in the end, actually provoked this god? "What are you doing?" Is Ji'an County here? Is this guy not imprisoned by the emperor? How can I actually get out of Beijing? She was shocked and could not help but said: "You should not sneak out? Xuantian, you are too courageous. If you are known by the emperor, but you are not afraid of death, are you afraid of death?" Is it sick?"

"Oh my little master!" Xuantian sighed with a sad look. "I just said that I didn't say it. It was after three days and three nights in the palace. The father agreed to nod. How can it be sneak? Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm fine!"

I just breathed a sigh of relief, but I immediately retorted: "I don't worry about you, I am afraid that the emperor will blame and then tired me." It's hard to stop the days in a few days, but I can't go to the accident again." After that, I earned a few more and found that I still couldn't make it, and I couldn't help but feel depressed. It seems that I still have to study hard! If she had the skills of her second sister, what did a Xuantian in the district count? "What do you want to do?" The tone is not good. "Xuan Tianhao, let go of your claws. I am only a mentoring relationship with you. Are you so master to you? Are you going to bully the ancestors or how was that? " "