Chp.26

"Damn." Lauryn said siting back on my headboard shaking her head.

Me and all my sisters was in my bed talking about the breakup I had with Chris the other day.

"Maybe you should just be single for a while." Lacey suggested

"I agree a lot of successful women are happily single." Lyric said.

"Like Diana Ross daughter she said that she is totally fine with being single with no children..well of course she a millionaire but your business is booming you will get there in no time." She patted my thigh.

"Lauryn please..shut up." I said

"Sorry.." She mumble

"I'm fine y'all. Just going to focus on myself. I'm just mad that he played me like that. Wait a minute,is it me? " I ask them.

"What no." They all said Looking at me crazy.

"With Eddie  he cheated on me with my Bestfriend..My Bestfriend Who I wanted to be with was with me but also planning a future with his baby momma who cheated on him!"

"And had a baby on him." Lauryn added

We all look at her.

"Right. Shut up." She zip her lips then fake put the key in her pocket.

"They all just stupid little boys who don't know what they had." Lacey laid on my shoulders.

I shook my head.

"I really thought Chris was the one. He is my Bestfriend. That's like the prefect love story."

Lauryn unzip her lips. "Was."  Then she zip them back up.

I snatch the imaginary key putting it in my bra it making Lacey and Lyric chuckle.

"Like I 'was' saying." I look at Lauryn "Chris know me better than anybody and he still did me wrong!" Tears was down my face at this point. "I thought we was going to grow old together. He knew what I went through with Eddie and for him to change up on me because he had a "Baby" coming is dead wrong. I would be a great stepmom."

"Maybe he wanted to have a real family with Tootie. You know his dad died when he was young. Probably just want to be the father that he never had. You gotta understand that." Lacey said

Lauryn stick her hand in my bra grabbing the imaginary key and unlocked her lips.

"Bitch Who side you on? Fuck him and fuck Tootie. Chris should've told L all that, but no he was sneaking around papering for his new family to come down and leave her in the dust. We should go beat his ass again."

You can always count on Lauryn to be ready to jump off. She sometimes annoying but also my favorite sister.

"You can Hold the key." I smile at her.

"I'm just saying. Look at it at his point of view." Lacey told us still trying to prove her point.

"Okay, but he didn't have to go sneaking around like that." Lyric said.

"I feel y'all on that. I do. Did he try talking to you?"

I shook my head no. "And I'm totally fine with that. Hope he have a happily ever after because I'm done with relationships.."

"Fah EVA!" We all said then started laughing.

It's going to be hard not having Chris around but I will get through it.

😈😈🥴🤫