Thrown Food

**HARRY's POV**

After the incident at Auradon,  I am no longer Uma's first mate but I am still part of her honorary crew. Gil took my old spot and I could care less because I know he is completely loyal to both of us.
Everyone on the Isle watched the broadcast. At the decree, we chucked food at the screen. I fell off my seat when the earthquake hit.
"Oh look, the goody two shoes messed up again." Uma said as she poked the large crack in the ground.
A few days later, Shadow and his father, Oogie Boogie, collapsed.
My gift from Hallow, an earring, started to light up. It was on a long chain that went close to my heart. It was Hallow's smallest rib and I was worried for his safety.
I was at home when the computer started to ring. I answered and I was surprised to see it was Ben.
"Finally planing on joining the pirate crew?"
"Tempting offer. But I have to say no. Did anything happen on the Isle after the Decree?"
"I have never seen that much food thrown at the tv before. Also, the whole Boogie family is sick with something."
Ben suddenly looked older as worry covered his face.
"I was afraid of that. Hallow collapsed and he is fading. Same with Fairy Godmother's magic."
Fairy Godmother's magic runs on the pure of heart. They have a book that writes the names of the pure hearts but King Adam hates some of the names since there are pure hearted VKs.
"How many pure hearts left?"
"Three and a half. Hallow's name keeps fading in and out. Then Jane, Gil, and Carlos are the only other names."
"I wish I could help you but I am a wee bit trapped on this isle. No escape."
"Did Hallow give you anything of him before you got shipped?" I pulled out the glowing rib bone. "Okay, I just need to get some people over here really fast and then we can get to planing."
He walked out of the camera's view and I heard him talk to some guards.