Chapter 1- The House

Start from the beginning

"This is my girlfriend Lindsey." Trina said as Lindsey shakes Jessi's hand. Trina has long wavy curls blonde hair, with blue to the end and hazel eyes. Trina and Tyler was siblings.

"I'm Maddie, Luke's sister." Maddie said shaking Jessi's hand.

"Hi Maddie." Jessi said.

"And I'm Veronica. Glad to finally meet you." Veronica said shaking her hand.

"Me too." Jessi said smiling.

"This is my brother Tyler or Ty." Trina said pointing to the dirty blonde hair.

"Hi." He said waving his hands.

"Hi." Jessi said.

"And you know Luke and David." Brad said throwing his arm around Luke's shoulder.

"Yes." Jessi said.

"Now that everyone knows everyone. Let's rock this weekend!" David shouted and they everyone wooed. They then walked into the old house that has cobwebs nearly all over and the floor below cracked as they made a move.

"So David. Why did you choose to rent such an deserted, house." Luke asked.

"Yeah I mean we expected something more rentable." Maddie said.

"Well forgive me for making an last minute rent for the weekend." David said rolling his eyes.

"Okay okay. So whats the plan for tonight?" Tyler asked.

"I have an amazing idea. I've actually done researching in this place before renting it. It's actually a haunted place." David said.

"What?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah. There was a group of teenagers who played truth or dare in this very house and all but one of them died. Very painfully and brutally." David said and everyone was tense.

"So, what happened to the person who survived?" Veronica asked.

"She never showed herself to anyone since then." David said.

"That's the funniest shit I've ever heard." Lesley said and they all laughed.

"Alright settle down and we all meet back here to see if the game is true." David said and they all agreed leaving to check out the house. Most of them went upstairs to check out the attic and so on.

*****

After some time the nine friends finally met back in the living room sitting in chairs into an small circle with an small table in the middle.

"Let's play a round of truth or dare." David said.

"In this place?" Jessi asked.

"Yeah, why you scared?" David asked.

"No! Let's do it!" Jessi said as the clock ticks and ring three times.

"That's creepy." Trina said.

"Well here's the paper and pens. Right down some truth and dares." David said handing them a paper and pen each.

"Wait!" Maddie said and they looked at her.

"What?" Luke asked.

"Nothing sexual or dangerous." She said.

"Oh come on that's the fun in it." Tyler said.

"Nope." Trina said.

"Ugh..." Brad said groaning.

"Fine. Nothing dangerous or sexual." David said as they all wrote down their truths and dares.

****

"Nice. Whose first?" David asked.

"Me. I'm feeling the vibes." Veronica said getting up and taking a card.

"Seriously?" Veronica asked shaking her head laughing.

"What's it say?" Lesley asked.

Dare
Make out with Trina.

"I'm normal with kissing girls." Trina said.

"Uh...but..." Veronica said.

"Do it." Brad said.

"Make out! Make out!" Tyler said as they laughed.

"Fine fine." Veronica said as she went and leaned on Trina and they make out for a couple seconds. Then they pulled away, couldn't stop laughing.

"My turn." Trina said.

Truth
Who was your first boyfriend?

"I never had a boyfriend." Trina said looking confused.

"Well that's an easy one. Whose next?" David asked.

"I'll go." Tyler said getting up and picking up a card.

Dare
Make a deep cut.

"Seriously! What the hell?!" Tyler asked showing them the card.

"Who wrote this?" Veronica asked looking around and confused faces.

"No one did." Brad said then the clock alarm rang twice.

"The game is true." David said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share❤

Hey guys...tell me how you like it so far. Don't forget to click the star below and comment your thoughts.