Love at first sight

Chloe pov:
For all who don't know me am Chloe Cassandra Sinclair and am a perfect example of a daddy's little princess.Am in my room trying to figure out what to wear on the last day of school and a knock on my door drew me out of my concentration.
"Come in" I said and in entered my personal bodyguard.
"Miss your mother said to tell you that you have fifteen minutes before dinner so you must freshen up"he said
Oh I almost forgot am the daughter of Richard Richmond Sinclair and Cassandra Carlene Sinclair two Hollywood sweetheart so you guys see what I have to go through everyday seen I was born anyways am not going to dwell on something i didn't have control over."thank you, you may leave now"I said in an irritating tone.
I quickly freshen up and put on my favorite dress which is chocolate brown just like my eyes and slip on so flats and head down stairs to the dinning room but before I could reach I heard the voice of stranger I've never heard before. As I entered everyone eyes was on me but I only noticed one eyes in particular sky blue eyes and as my eyes move to his features am surprised blonde hair like mine only difference mine long to my waist and shine in the sun and his was dirty blonde.Thats when I heard a chuckle bringing me out of my thoughts."honey you'll have more time to look at him later for now sit down".my dad said as my mom glared at him.
I can't believe my parents catch me starring role at a stranger and I could literally feel my heart in my throat it's like love at first sight and am not letting go of him.