"What does your family do?" Izuku asks.

"Oh it's nothing!" Iida quickly says. I glare at him while continuing to eat my soup. I know something is up.

"I've been wondering something about you Iida. Admit it Iida, you're filthy rich!" Uraraka bluntly exclaims.

Iida sighs in defeat, "I was afraid people would treat me differently if they new about my family.

You see, the Iidas have been pro heroes for generations. It runs in our blood."

"That's awesome!" We all say in awe.

"Are you three familiar with the turbo hero Ingenium?" Iida asks.

"I know all about him! He is a very popular pro with 65 sidekicks working alongside him at his Tokyo agency." Izuku fanboys.

"He's my elder brother!" Iida exclaims proudly. "And I strive to be just like him!"

"I also know Ingenium! My mom, the water hero; Maris has gone on a couple missions with him!"

"I know about Maris! She's one of my favorite hero's!" Uraraka exclaims.

"My brother has mentioned her a few times." Iida says.

"That means you're rich too Miwa!" Uraraka says getting really excited. I'm kinda rich in a way. Not as much as Yaoyorzu or All Might though.

"I guess but not as much as Yaoyorzu. A lot less probably. My mom saves a lot of it just in case if anything were to happen." I explain. They all nod at me with serious faces making me smile.

RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

"WARNING! LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREECH" STUDENT PLEASE EVACUATE IN AN ORDERLY FASION." Everyone was getting up from their seats so they could exit the cafe. Iida, Uraraka and Izuku left already but I didn't mind plus I want them the be safe and they were most likely pushed out.

A hand grabbed my arm and drags me out of the cafe. I look to see Kirishima and Kaminari but no Mina, Katsuki or Sero.

"Bakugo said if we found you to keep you with us. We don't know where him Mina and Sero went." Kirishima says before I have time to ask. We were being pushed and shoved everywhere. I was hoping that this wouldn't happen-

"Ahhh." I cry out as quietly as possible in pain while holding my chest. Pain had struck my chest and it hurts more than before. I can't breathe with everyone crowding me. I have to find one of my friend or another way out of here.

"Everyone call down!" Kirishima exclaims sinking withy the crowd.

"Kirishima, ahhh." I call out in pain.

"Miwa!" He yells back still sinking. I can't get to him, he's still to far away.

"Katsuki!" I yell feeling more pain in my chest.

"Miwa!" He yells back. I look for him and see him looking in my direction. I reach out my shaking arm to him so hopefully I can reach him. My legs are starting to get numb as I try to walk. I can't make this panic attack noticeable. Katsuki is able to grab my hand and pull me to him. He pulls me right into him chest and starts to stroke my hair.

"Listen up! Everything is okay! It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. We're U.A students and we need to prove that we're the best of the best!" Iida exclaims.

"Are you okay now." Katsuki asks.

I feel my face heat up, "Yeah I'm just a bit tired now." I say as everything suddenly get darks.

~~~~~

"What happened? Is she okay?" I hear the voice of my mother ask.

"It was a panic attack. Does she get these often?" Another voice asks my mother.

"Only when in tight spaces." My mother replies.

"She passed out afterwards and was brought here by another student." The voice tells my mother.

"Mom?" I say sitting up and hold my head. Ugh my head is pounding.

"Hey Miwa are you feeling okay?" My mom asks coming over to sit next to me. I rub my eyes as she feels my face.

"I'm okay mom. I just want to get back to class." I tell her as I put my head against her shoulder.

"Class is over And everyone went home sweetie." Mom says. I nod and Thank recovery girl before we head home.

Yay!!! New chapter whoooop whooop!!! Sorry about changing the name. I thought this new one would suit it a lot more and it future chapters you'll find out why it's names that!!! Thanks for reading!!!! Bye!!!

~L*R~%