Chapter 8

"Hey kid, can you tell us what it's like to be a student of All Mights?" a news reporter asks me. I turn around to answer.

"Hey aren't you the daughter of the water hero Maris?@ she asks.

"Yes, but if you'll excuse me, I don't want to be late for class." I say sweat dropping. I run off and make my way into U.A. I guess everyone nationwide heard about All Might becoming a teacher this year.

I open the large door to see Uncle Sho talking which mean I'm late for class. Damnit, stupid media and making me late.

"Why are you late Yagi?" Uncle Sho asks.

"Sorry Mr. Aizawa, the media wouldn't leave me alone. It won't happen again." I tell him.

"I understand l, now go sit down." He commands. I bow and nod then make my way over to my seat that is behind Kirishima.

"Alright now lets get down to business. The first assignment will decide your future." Uncle Sho says making everyone freeze. "You're going to pick a class representative." He finishes.

Everyone sighs in relief, "Okay just normal school stuff." They all day making me smile.

"Pick me everyone!" Kirishima yells.

"Im down." Kaminari says.

"Yeah you're going to need me." Jiro says.

Looks like everyone wanted to be class rep, even Katsuki wanted to. I giggle at how fired he is getting over this. I blush and shake my head. Why am I thinking this?

"Silence everyone please! We will hold an election to chose our leader!" Iida exclaims quieting everyone.

"It's pretty obvious you want us to vote for you." Everyone says monotone.

Everyone gets a piece of paper to write down on who they want to lead our class. People are mostly likely to vote for themselves but not me. I'm going to vote for Iida. He normally is the one that leads our class so why not make it official?

At the election results, Izuku has three and Yaoyorozu has two.

"How did I get three votes?" Izuku asks in disbelief.

"Alright you idiots, who voted for him?" Katsuki asks yelling at everyone. I giggle and keep looking at the board to gasp in shock but hopefully not to loud for anyone to hear. I have one vote?! So someone actually believes in me and that I can lead? I shouldn't let it get to my head, it was just one vote.

After a bunch of classes, it is finally time for lunch! My stomach is yelling at me for not eating but I have to wait Iida, Uraraka, and Izuku since Uraraka wanted me to sit them today.

"Miwa! Over here!" I hear someone call. I look around to see Uraraka jumping and waving to me. I smile and wave back to her then run over to the trio. We grab our lunches and go over to sit at a table. I sit next to Uraraka on one side while Izuku and Iida sit on the other side.

"Guys I'm kinda worried about the class rep thing. I don't think I'm qualified." Izuku worries.

"Sure you are!"

"You'll be great. Your courage and quick thinking will help us out." Iida exclaims while I nod in agreement looking at Izuku.

"Didn't you want to be class rep Iida?" I ask the tall teen boy.

"You do look the part since you wear glasses." Uraraka points out.

"I don't think we should choose are class rep that way." Izuku mumbles.

"Wanting a job and being suited to it are two different things. Serving the Iidas  hero agency has taught me that much." Iida says.

"Agency?" Uraraka and Izuku question while I eat my soup.