*Can we cuddle? | Pastel! F.I. x Writer! Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"(N/n)..." Frank mutters, I can feel the place on the mattress beside me sinking and, by the corner of my eye, there's Frank grabbing the three notebooks with ideas I wrote down earlier that laid around the bed; he places them on the nightstand. "Your eyes are even tired already." He mutters, his fingers touching my cheek; the skin is sticky because of the dried tears. "Uh, wouldn't it be better if you slept now? It's already four a.m." The knuckles of his fingers brushing against the side of my face softly.

I force myself to stop typing and slowly turn to face him. By his reaction, I probably have my 'I am dead inside' look and he already prepares himself for the rambling that always comes after it. "I mean, Frankie, I really would, but the company is being a bitch with me." Basically, I tell him how the company is fucking unfair for giving me a practically impossible deadline and explaining how I'll never be able to finish it in time if I don't stay up some nights. Not forgetting to say how I'm revolted with this. "Please, I'd not be up at four a.m. today if it wasn't because of that. Sorry." I lean my forehead against his and letting my eyes close. I can feel my eyebrows unintentionally furrowing.

Frank's in silence at first, the warmth of both his hands on my cheeks somehow relax me. "Okie, when you finish this book and send it to the company," His breathe fans over my face as he speaks; I can notice the smell of the toothpaste on it from when he brushed his teeth before going to sleep. "I'll reward you with lots of cuddles and kisses, mostly love."

It makes me feel a bit guilty; I should be the one giving him love. Since I've been busy lately, it's almost nothing the attention I'm giving him, considering we're glued to each other most of the time. "Okay, Frankie." I mutter and am a bit surprised by his lips pressing against mine for some seconds, almost a whole minute. Opening my eyes, I'm met with his. Its corners wrinkling lightly as he smiles.

"I love you." He says softly.

"I love you too." I move, nuzzling his cheek and leaving a kiss there.

~

I guess that if I used Bahnschrift Condensed instead of Bahnschrift SemiLight SemiCondensed, it'd be better; not mentioning it'd- - Frank jumping on my lap, straddling it, cuts off my thoughts. That makes me hold the tablet a bit closer, furrowing my eyebrows as I still didn't remove my attention from it.

"You already finished it, can we cuddle?" He asks, jumping a bit. - I can't adjust the title precisely with the tablet shaking like this.

"Frank, Frankie." I say placing a hand on his shoulder in order of making him stop. "I'm almost done, wait a minute." I mutter then bite on the inside of my cheek, eyeing the almost done cover I'm editing. The title just needs to be perfectly positioned and the dedication to be written, then everything will be done.

"You said that to me yesterday!" Frank whines. - I don't need to check to know it he's got a pout and furrowed eyebrows on, his usual grumpy look over his face.

He remains like this until some moments later, noticing I won't answer him. I barely blink as I keep focusing on the tablet's screen, amplifying the image slightly so the edition will be easier. The tablet's already warm from the consecutive hours I've been using it for - I thought I'd overload my computer and decided to use the tablet instead, but seems like I'm doing the same to it.

"(N/n)..." Frank groans, reminding me of a small kid when upset. - Well, I'd love to give him some affection now, but it'll be easier if I finish this first; then I'll have all the time in the world to give him all the love he wants and deserves. He sighs when, once again, there's no response to his words. A sigh, however, leaves my nose when he scoots closer, making me let go of my tablet momentarily to go back to holding it with both my hands behind his back. His legs and arms close around me and I'm able to feel his breathe on my neck, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Finally." I celebrate almost inaudibly when I finish editing the cover. Now, I've just got to write the dedication. Fuck, why did I have to forget doing it earlier? - Closing the photo editor app, I open the writing one, where the rest of the book is saved and creating a new part.

I haven't even typed the first line already when a few kisses start being pressed to my neck. They're just a touch of lips against my skin at fist, but slowly turn into sloppy open mouthed kisses. I try to ignore it, concentrating on choosing the right words to write the perfect dedication for the book, but seems like it isn't in Frank's plans.

Soon, he starts nibbling on the skin and I roll my eyes lightly - not like I don't like it, but it's also not like this is helping right now. "Frank..." I groan lowly, trying to tell him to stop without taking my attention off of the tablet.

Not bothering about it, he continues his actions, now nibbling and sucking on an specific spot. I immediately tense up, but trying to seem as relaxed as before and not make any noise neither show any difference on my breathing rhythm; if I show him I'm affected, he'll continue.

And I was wrong. Wanting me to react seems to be what makes him continue more and more. - But damn, it's so good... - I notice I've been writing the same letter for three lines; seems like I got distracted. Cursing mentally, I delete it and start writing again. All of my focus on it since I'm already used to the neck kisses.

New distraction. Great. - I think to myself, holding back a sigh. Frank's hands run up and down my torso as the kisses continue. His lips slowly trail up to next to my ear, where he mutters my name. I resist. His annoyance is noticeable as he nuzzles the side of my face, sighing slowly as his hands just go down, between us. Until they stop.

"Frank." I say serious; my grip on the tablet tightens.

"Yes, (y/n)?" Frank answers in a teasing tone, breathing a quiet chuckle.

"I need concentration to finish the book." My voice threatens to tremble a bit, but I don't allow so.

"I know." He hums agreeing.

"Will you let me?" I breathe, already getting angry that I'm never able to finish the damn book.

"But will you be able to do so now?" He presses his hands down and I inhale sharply.

"Frank." I say again. - Y'know what? Fuck the book; I can finish writing less than 500 words quickly later - with this, I throw the tablet on coffee table. Placing my hands on his sides, I hold him in place as leaning back a bit and stare at him with a pissed off look on. He pulls his hands away and his eyes widen lightly, gulping in worry. "Heh, Frank," I breathe, "no one ever told you to not bother the others when they're concentrated on something important?"

"(Y-(Y/n)-" He stutters, but he interrupts himself as I shake my head slowly, keeping eye contact.

"Maybe..." I say lowly, inching closer to him. Our lips just a few millimeters apart. "you need to learn how to behave?" I raise an eyebrow. He just exhales, a small noise leaving his mouth as he moves forward, wanting to connect our lips. I, however, am faster than him and pull away before he's able to do it, pushing him to sit by my side on the couch. "But not now," I return to my normal voice tone, getting the tablet back in hands. "I'm so close to the end to stop."

"(Y/n)!" Frank lets out a loud whine, clenching his fists and furrowing his eyebrows, just to be ignored another time.

_________