My very first real relationship

(A/N the pic of axel is down below in the media)

          I was pretty upset telling axel that but i guess he needed an update in his software and I'm guessing his software didn't want to update but it did anyways. I felt bad for breaking the news to him but it got threw to him and he left my house. Every one else was shocked and then just ignored it and hugged me and made sure i didn't hurt myself and well they were wrong about the hurting myself part, because i cut myself pretty badly and emilee rapped my wounds after killing me while cleaning them out. When i went back to school a couple of days later i found axel making out in the hallway with at least the second hottest girl in school. I just walk past him like i never knew him and he grabbed my arm and he was just so different from the axel i knew "what the hell axel let me go i dont know you anymore you've changed ok you have!!"

         I pulled away from him and walked away almost in tears because he was close to me but i didn't cry i stayed strong and the girls that once bullied me went further in on bullying me they found out i was gay and they spray painted dyke on my locker i opened it and a bunch of letters fell to the floor i picked some up and read them "go die, fuck your life, no one likes you, dyke, carpet muncher, fucking lesbo" i dropped the pieces of paper and started running i ran to the doors. I went to my car and started searching through my car and looking for something to end my life i find a gun i get on top of my car i sit there and put it up to my chin. "What the hell are you doing jericho are you stupid!!!" i go to the trigger and everyone comes out to cheer me on.

        "die fagot, your fucking whore, shit head, carpet muncher, dyke" as i went to pull the trigger jessica pulled on my arm and i shot myself in the leg and screamed and i laid there in pain on  the roof of my car and the police showed up and the ambulance was here and i was crying and in shock and my friends were talking tot he police about what was going on and what happen. I sat there in the hopital bed like i was in a coma didn't speak to no on didn't do anything for about  two weeks  so i decided to get up and walk out of the hospital but first i had grabbed my clothes and i walked to that abandoned house and i walked inside i could here all the voices from the people that have died here or were murdered. I walked past watching them look down on me as i started cutting myself they started telling me to stop not to end witht the fate they did but i didn't listen i was to depressed. My phone rings loudly as i look and its emilee i ignore it and keep cutting deeper and deeper. Then front door was broke down by axel as emilee runs up to me and takes my knife "give it back!" i say calmly and kinda angered and she looked at me "why do you do this to yourself you are nothing compared to the world your amazing we love you can't you see that?!"

        I looked up with blood streaming down my arms and legs "does it look like you guess even know who i am anymore?" she grabbed me pinned me to the floor and kissed me and started crying. I kissed back as tears streamed down my face i felt so comforted and like i could do anything i wanted but then everything started going black and i was shaken and suddenly everything was black like an hour later i woke up i was in the hospital and i looked around and saw my friends i saw emilee and i was so unsure what was going on i couldn't explain the conversation it was all different and i could see my parents standing in the corner of the room i started crying got up and ran to them but everyone looked at me like i was crazy i guess i was hallucinating.

        "Jerchico please lay back down" my mother and father disappear and i fall to the floor crying " i killed my parents i should have been there for them" I say crying  and they put me back in bed i fell off to sleep and it wasn't a great day for me so i woke up to my friends yelling at each other.  "Guys stop yelling please" "jericho your awake." I look at them with fear in my eyes and i start crying and i reach for emilee.Emilee walks over and lays beside me and cuddles with me, I've never felt so happy in my life to have her and my friends care that much. 

        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I want to know what you guys thinks so far i hope its good enough for you guys