King Of Hell - Forty - Epilogue:

_________________________

Amora's P.O.V:

_________________________

Twenty Years Later:

_________________________

"She looks so happy."

Harry comments as he sits beside me, eyes watching Meadow as she takes her first dance with her new Husband, Mason. Mason is Liam and the maids Son. They finally went fully public a few months after Meadow's first birthday. Everyone, but me was surprised, as I had already caught them kissing a few times before. They married a few weeks after Meadow's forth birthday, just after she started nursery school. She's no longer a maid, but wanted to stay working within the mansion, so Harry and I gave her the title of 'Cheif Maid'. She is in charge of every maid and servant in the mansion, a job that she was more than happy to undertake. I nod to Harry's comment and take his hand in mine and squeeze it.

"She sure does. We did good, Babe."

I say, smiling at him. He nods and leans across his throne to kiss me. I immediately respond and reach my hand up to caress his cheek. I feel him smile, causing me to smile. I reluctantly pull away from our kiss and connect our foreheads. We resume our positions on our thrones and I look back over at Meadow and Mason, watching them take sips from their champagne flutes, eyes locked onto each other. I am looking forward to being a Grandmother. Harry and I didn't have any other children after Meadow, we didn't feel the need to, Meadow was enough.

_________________________

Five Years Later:

_________________________

"Nanny loves you, Skylar! Yes, she does!"

I smile, tickling the three month old's feet, causing her to squeal and kick her legs rapidly. I giggle and pick her up, kissing her cheek as I stand to my feet. Meadow and Mason are having a date night and Harry is working on some Empire business with the lads, so it's just Skylar and me tonight. Meadow had Skylar a few months ago, she being their first child. Mason wants more though.

Niall recently introduced us to his soulmate... Luke. It came as a surprise to us too, but Luke is absolutely a double of Niall, always cracking jokes and always happy. Liam and the maid, Arielle, are planning and trying for their first baby. Arielle is actually a hoot and a half, she's so kind and polite. Louis is happy just casually dating and he seems happier than ever. Zayn moved to the Werewolf borders with his girlfriend and he keeps to himself. Ozworld and his soulmate are planning to adopt a child from one of the Orphanages.

"Shall we go and see Grandad, Sky?"

I question the infant and start to make my way out of the room and make my way up to Harry's office. I get to the office door, Skylar growing excited when she hears her Grandad's voice. I smile and open the door, waltzing inside. All four heads turn to us when we enter. I smile and wave at the boys and hand off a happy Skylar to an awaiting Harry.

 I smile and wave at the boys and hand off a happy Skylar to an awaiting Harry

_________________________

Ten Years Later:

_________________________

"She looks amazing up there, doesn't she?"

I ask Harry, looking at Meadow and Mason on Harry and I's thrones, our crowns on their heads. Harry and I retired from our positions of King and Queen last night and handed the titles over to Meadow and Mason. Everyone arrived to celebrate this day with us. Gemma, Leerey and their four children came down from the Vampire Kingdom. Ozworld, his Husband and their adoptive Son came down from the Werewolf Kingdom. Everyone was here. I look beside me at Harry and smile.

"I love you."

I tell him and he immediately turns in my direction and smiles back at me.

"I love ya, too, Pet."

He returns and I quickly lean forward to plant a loving kiss upon his lips.

He went from the King Of Hell to the King Of My Heart. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

_________________________

Thank You All Immensely For Reading, Commenting & Voting For This Book! It Has Been Worthwhile!

Pictures Credits:

A Big Massive Thank You & Half Credit To hahaimcraycray & millisie For Their Support, Opinions, Ideas & Vocalisation On This Book! Thank You Both So Very Much!

Please, Read, Vote, Comment & Add!

- SI444.