. meeting fees .

Hello dear graphic seekers! Welcome to juviren cove!

So, here are a the meeting fees that you will have to deposit upon meeting our fellow sirens. I won't be TOO lenient this time because some appliers can be VERY frustrating so if you claim a slot and didn't read the rules properly + didn't fill in the form properly AND I've reminded you twice after, I will immediately empty out the slot and give it to someone else.

Honestly, I'm really tired of people taking me for a softie :")

But : here are the meeting fees upon meeting the sirens!

1) don't shop-hop

alright, to clarify, if you have 5 stories and order 2 covers from me and 3 from another shop, that's totally fine. However, they HAVE to be different stories. Other than that, be patient and you will be rewarded with your sirens.

2)  your books must be published with at LEAST 2 chapters

please please please don't ask me to do covers for unpublished books! I will not do any special requests this time. Also, please read this properly before applying, sigh.

** I will NOT accept any books glorifying rape, suicide, gore, violence and so on. if you have any mature or sensitive topics, state them out CLEARLY in the form. I have the right to reject the request.

3) maximum of 7 books unless you have a special request!

the more the covers, the longer it'll take. also, I have the right to reject special requests.

4) put your cover on for at least 5 days and claim them within a week!

so please please please use your cover for at LEAST 5 days just because I've worked hard on them so please don't just receive them and throw them away :") also, I'm giving you up to 7 days to claim them so make sure you don't stall!