Ch. 3

Itachi POV:

Naruto use the revival  Justus to revive him before heading to fight against the akataskis. Itachi feels Naruto's chakra. His chakra is very powerful. Itachi is fighting against Kisame Hoshigaki the S-rank missing shinobi from Kirigakure.

Water release: great shark bullet: Kisame

The water bullets turns into a shark form. Itachi dodges all the water bullets.

Kisame is piss. Itachi has betrayed the organization that hunts down tail beast.

Itachi you traitor will pay!" Kisame.

Itachi smirk ignoring Kisame. He is doing hand-signs at a fast paste.

Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique:Itachi

A large fire ball aims at Kisame. Kisame couldn't dodge it. It hits him burning him. He scream in agony.

Ahhh!: Kisame.

Kisame grab his sword and runs towards Itachi to stab him. Itachi dodges kisame's sword. Itachi activates a powerful genjutus to trap kisame. 

Itachi opens his eyes and looks at Kisame.

Itachi: Amaterasu.

Inside the genjutsu.

Foolish Kisame  you dare call me a traitor. I have meet someone precious to me who suffer a lot worse then both of us have.: Itachi.

End of genjutsu.

Itachi shows Kisame that tortured  and suffering went thought . He grabs his swords and kills Kisame. Itachi finish killing Kisame. He runs towards where Naruto's chakra is he is feeling.

Battle field One

Naruto's POV:

Naruto finish healing Gaara. He saw the third Raikage. He is attacking the shinobis alliance.  Naruto is doing hand-sign at a fast paste.

Phoenix Chidori: Naruto

Naruto aims the chidori at the third raikage. The chidori broke the chakra shield.  The third raikage falls down with a server wound on his chest. Naruto grabs Kushina's sword and kills the third raikage.

Naruto leaves and goes to the other battle field to defeat the rest of the Akatsukis. The rest of the shinobis alliance follow Naruto to the other battle field.

Battle field two

It took thirty minutes for to arrive at the final battle field. Naruto saw his godmother fighting against Madara Uchiha. Madara punches tsunade on the stomach. Naruto activates his father jutsu the Flying Raijin. Naruto disappears and reappears catching tsunade from hitting the ground.

He puts her down.

Tsunade's POV:

I was fighting against madara. I was nearly killed by him. I saw rescued. The person I see in-front of me. I couldn't believe who it is. I thought he was dead. It was my god-son Naruto.

Naruto actives mystical palm healing jutsu and began healing Tsunade wounds.

How the hell are you alive?": Tsunade

I will tell you later once's this war is over. It took a few minutes for naruto to finish healing Tsunade.

Naruto's mind

Kurama we need to share your chakra to protect everyone from the two uchiha's.

I agree kit.

Good now let's begin.

Ou of Naruto's mind.

Red chakra is flowing around Naruto's body. The red chakra spreeds around every single shinobis of the allliance.

Naruto doing hand sign. He actives the Uzumaki's  clan sealing jutsu. Naruto disappears and reappears behinds  Madara sealing him for good. 

The mask Akatsuki member appears.

Naruto glares at Obito with pure hatred.

Minato and the rest of the previous  Hokage's  arrived at the battle field.

Obito Uchiha I will kill you for making my life hell you bastard: Naruto.

What!" : Everyone else

________________________________
End of chapter 3

Don't forget to vote and comment.