ᴛᴡᴏ

Donghyuck threw his arm over Jeno, who had by the way voluntarily decided to cuddle with him, and pulled him closer. He snuggled his face into Jeno's hair, loving the new shampoo he was trying out (it smelt like honey and Donghyuck found it sweet), even though his old one was perfectly fine. Donghyuck had a weird habit of smelling the person he was laying with. It started when he first hugged Jaemin in his sleep and found the bitter smell of coffee around him quite soothing. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that his mum used to smell of coffee and her scent always calmed Donghyuck down, or maybe it was just Jaemin. Ever since then, he ranked their cuddles in order of whoever smelt nice, and apparently, Jeno was at the top.

"I have to go, Hyuck," Jeno mumbled, needing to leave, but wanted to stay. As much as Jeno declined skinship and refused to accept affection, he loved it.

"Go where?" Donghyuck asked, not bothering to open his eyes, since he knew he would first be greeted by the sunlight that was leaking through the curtains and the cute expression Jeno always has when he's parting from a hug.

"You know I have uni lectures, right?" Jeno finally pulled away, holding up his weight on his elbows and looked down at Donghyuck.

"Forgot you went uni," Donghyuck yawned, holding a hand up to his face and then turned to Jeno sadly. "Come back soon, okay? I've been wanting to watch this movie for a while, and haven't had anyone to watch it with."

"Sure thing." Jeno leaned forwards to place a kiss on Donghyuck's forehead, only to change direction halfway as he remembered that Donghyuck wasn't Jaemin.

"Close one," Donghyuck winked, laughing as Jeno rolled his eyes and then climbed out of the bed. He listened to the doors to the house open and close, before there was silence. Donghyuck shuffled around a little, not trying to move too much as his leg hurt every time he did, and managed to bring the laptop from the side of his bed, onto his lap. He scrolled through some websites, searching for TV shows to watch, and then finally settled down on one.

He pushed it a little back and watched the screen with joy. He never really got many days off. Donghyuck was always practicing with the older members in his group, and when he wasn't doing that, he was working at the cafe shop a few trains away.

No one knew about his second job, mostly because he felt weird telling the others that he was so broke, that he wasn't able to afford the small amount of rent he had to pay. The others were all getting money from either their parents or student loan, but Donghyuck didn't exactly have the same privileges as them. His parents loved him, and would've been more than willing to give Donghyuck money every month for the rent, if he went to university.

They weren't strict in the way that they always wanted high grades, perfect attendance, or great social abilities (well they did), but they wanted Donghyuck to at least get a degree, and not spend the rest of his life dancing and singing. That was one of the reasons Donghyuck left his house. The constant pressure from his parents to attend university, get a degree, preferably in computer science like his parents.

Before Donghyuck could finish the episode he had started, his phone started ringing and he reached over to pick it up.

"Hello?" Donghyuck asked, without checking the caller ID.

"Hey, Hyuck, is everything fine at home? Do you need anything?" Mark asked from the other side of the call concern and worry filled in his voice. "I told Jeno to stay home with you, but he left didn't he...Should I come?"

"No no!" Donghyuck laughed, adjusting himself on the bed so that he was sitting up more comfortably. "I'm fine, Mark, don't worry."

"Are you sure sure?" Mark repeated, and Donghyuck felt his heart flip again.