When Leorio looked at Kurapika, wounded and battered, he felt something strange. It wasn't hard to identify what he felt, but he wished he couldn't. He felt turned on. Why? He thought, Why am I taking pleasure in this? There's nothing good about this situation, but for some reason, seeing Kurapika covered in cuts . . . He shook his head, trying to shake the thought out. I must be a sick freak to think this is somehow arousing. Maybe I really should stop jacking off. He tried to refocus himself. I guess I can't help how I feel, even if it is pretty sick.

"I'm going to have to take off some of your clothes to treat you." Leorio said, as he pulled off Kurapika's Tabard. Also, Leorio thought to himself, to see if you really are a man of the Kurta Clan. It was a foolish, distracting thought, but Leorio couldn't help but grin a little, despite the circumstances.

"Wait a minute!" Kurapika turned, and raised his hand to resist Leorio. "I can't believe it, but you're enjoying this!" Leorio was stunned for a moment. That wasn't true. He wasn't enjoying it. He was just trying to be a good doctor and good friend. "I know what you're thinking!"

"What am I thinking?" Leorio said dryly, pausing.

"You're thinking I'm a girl under these clothes! That's why your so eager to strip me!" Leorio shook his head, but Kurapika continued. "You're going to feel me up, like you felt up that convict in trick tower, you lecher!"

"Geez," Leorio said, "with all this yelling, you're about to convince me you are a girl. I mean, if you were a guy, why would you defend it so vigorously?" With this, Leorio yanked off Kurapika's shirt before he could protest.

Kurapika's chest was completely flat. Leorio wasn't sure if Kurapika would have some boobs, but there really wasn't anything there. No, no, that wasn't important. What was important was that Kurapika's chest was covered in cuts.

"Disappointed?" Leorio sensed disdain in Kurapika's voice, but he also sounded almost sad.

Well, Leorio thought, I've met girls this flat before. It's nothing to be too ashamed of. With enough money, it can be fixed through implants, anyways. Leorio pulled bandages and antiseptic from his case. "I'm sorry if this hurts."

Kurapika kept a mostly straight face, but he groaned and winced when Leorio put on one of the bandages. In Leorio's mind, it seemed almost like a groan a woman makes when making love. Why am I thinking this again? Leorio thought. His pants started feeling tighter. Kurapika's in pain, but for some reason I can't help but feel this way. Leorio's muscles tensed up, and his hand wrapped into a fist. He wanted to punch himself. But Kurapika seemed to notice Leorio's pause. Leorio released his fist. He had to use that hand for fixing up Kurapika.

Shit! Leorio realized he had Kurapika lying on the dirt. "You, uh," Leorio said, "don't have any cuts on your back?"

"N-no."

"Good. I'd hate to have to turn you over." Leorio's eyes moved downwards on Kurapika's body. "You have some nasty cuts on your legs, though, so I'll to take off your pants to get to them."

"W-wait!" Kurapika said.

But Leorio's fingers were already under the waistband of Kurapika's pants, and his underwear. He'd have to take those off, too, since Kurapika had some cuts on his thighs. Or her thighs? Leorio didn't necessarily need to pull it all off, but he wanted to finally settle his curiosity. Was Kurapika a flat-chested girl, or a boy?

"Stop!"

Leorio pulled off Kurapika's pants, and undergarments, perhaps a bit too quickly, but then again, he felt it was a dramatic moment.