~8~

Before anything, I want to clear something up about the last chapter. When you wake back up, the part that was a dream was from when you "woke up" at 6 am or around that and the small events after that, everything after the bold italicized "You woke up" was real.

You stared at your friends. You were scared, only about 10 minutes till you had to head out on to the aisle. Chiara smiled at you, "Hey, it's going to be fine. You look beautiful, he couldn't and can't resist you." You smiled, "But what if I trip?" She rolled her eyes, "Stop overthinking, if you overthink, you'll do it because you're not fully focused." You nodded slightly, looking at your dress. You never had super high self-esteem but you know you looked pretty today. You looked back at your friends, "Thanks for coming, it means a lot to ME and Doppio. They all laughed, making you tilt your head, "Why wouldn't we come? You've always deserved to be married to someone like this." Said Gaia, making you flush a little. "Hey Y/N, it's time." You took a breathe, since your father was dead and you didn't have a brother, your next best guy friend would be taking you to meet Doppio, it was Giorno. You grabbed the bouquet gently and walked out delicately, making sure to watch your step in slightest bit. He smiled at you and extended his arm, you grabbed it and walked down with him, "You look stunning Y/N, I'm really happy for you." He whispered, you smiled, "Thanks Gio, you look nice as well." He smiled a little and looked forward again. You looked up to see Doppio staring at you, his face flushed. You glanced away with a smile, feeling happy that you were able to do it finally, you weren't scared and you weren't worried, you were free. Happiness and love had taken over your body as you neared Doppio. You glanced at Giorno, he had a small smile on his face.

–Fast forward to the end because I don't know how weddings work–

"Do you wish to marry this woman?" "I do." Doppio looked over at you, a smile plastered against him face. "Now do you wish to marry this man?" You smiled and looked at Doppio, "I do." "Then I call you both, husband and wife," he looked at Doppio, "you may kiss the bride." Doppio smiled and grabbed you gently, kissing you passionately. You wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling him closer then pulling away, you're eyes filled with tears of happiness.
You both thanked everyone for coming, mostly everyone there was childhood friends and people in college, such as Risotto, Chiara, Giorno, Leone, Bruno, Narancia and so much more.

——3 years later——

You sat on the couch as you watched your twin daughters, Trish and Chiara play with toys on the living room floor. Trish fit a good name and Doppio named Chiara as in thanks as he remembered that Chiara gave him the chance to confess to you make you his lover. You looked away from your children as the doorknob turned and your husband, Doppio walked in. "Daddy!" Both of your children called, running from their toys to their father. He smiled and knelt down to hug his little beasts. "Daddy, pick me up!" "Me too!" He sighed and heaved himself up with both of his children in his arms. You smiled and walked over, kissing his lips gently and walking over to where Doppio put down his suitcase to pick up Trish and Chiara, "I'll go put this in our room." He nodded and watched you walk off before following his daughters to where they played with their toys. As you say down his briefcase you sighed, you loved your family so much and you were extremely happy that you had Trish and Chiara but it's so tiring sometimes. Doppio and you didn't really... Have time for each other anymore. You looked at framed picture of Doppio and you on your wedding day.

–11:57 pm–

You sat in the living room. Everyone had been asleep except for you. You took a long sip of wine and sighed again, "Damn it, I'm gonna run out of wine at this rate." You stood up as you stared at your empty wine glass. As you filled it up, you heard light footsteps, 'Is it one of the kids?' you thought, turning around. You felt your face heat up with blush as you saw an almost naked Doppio walk into the kitchen. "Babe, you're almost naked." "And you're not in bed." You felt his arms snake around your waist and push his front to your back side. "Baby, it's been so long we've done it..." You felt his lips gently trail up and down your neck. You grabbed your glass and drank what wine you poured, "Damn you Doppio... Making me horny and shit at a time like this.." you turned around, crashing your lips with his. You picked you up and set you on the counter, kissing you more and more, "Mm baby.." he said softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he picked you up and carried you to the room you both shared.

You had both been married for a few years but the intense make out sessions still made you feel so much at the same time. You felt his hands trail up your body, tearing off your shirt and then kissing your clothed breasts, "Ahh~ Doppio~" you moaned quietly as you could now feel as he started to rub you through your shorts.

—🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋—

You felt Doppio leave your body. You sighed, "Is that al-" "Are you on birth control again or not?" You sat up and looked at him, he was holding a condom, a smirk on his face, "I am, we won't be needing that babe." "Good." He made his way back over to you, his eyes flared with lust. He crawled back on top of you, kissing your neck as he pulled off your shorts. After he managed to get them off, he started to stroke at the cloth that guarded everything he wanted. He sighed, "I'm not doing this bullshit Y/N, I'm doing fucking rounds with you baby." He hissed, kissing your breast, eventually ripping off your bra. "Fucking finally." You whispered, trying to stifle a moan as he continued to rub through the cloth. "Babe.. stop fuckin– Ahh~" You tried to tell him to stop teasing but moaned about half way through as he sucked on your breast, kneading the other one. Doppio sat up, removing your panties and his boxers so he could finally start what would seem like the longest night in the world.

He positioned himself at your entrance, smirking, "You ready?" You nodded slightly, "Good girl." As he forced himself into you, you grabbed at his back, "Fuck babe.. Be a little gentler please.." you saw his eyes flash with concern and worry, "Are you dying?" You shook your head, his lust flaring eyes returned, "Then hush my love, you know how it goes." You rolled your eyes but continued to enjoy what was happening as his thrusts didn't hurt as much anymore and he had you completely distracted with pleasure. As his thrusts became harder and faster, you felt the knot in your stomach appear. "Baby I'm going to-" "And who said you could? No one. Hold it for me." You huffed as he continued to please your body. You felt Doppio start to slow down but still thrusting quite hard. "We're switching positions, turn around." You sighed but did as told, he smirked and kissed the back of your neck as you kinda just sat there on all fours, "Babe.. can you stop gazing at the scenery and fuck me?" He glared at you, "I'm trying to figure out something, cool it." You rolled your eyes and went to move off the bed to get your clothes, "M'kay, while y-" "Don't fucking move Y/N." You looked at him, he grabbed your waist harshly but not enough to hurt you "too much."

—🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋—

You heard Doppio sigh as he was getting ready to start again, "Y/N honey, this is just where the fun begins, don't think you can leave yet..." You felt your face heat up as you looked at the time, it was only 12:16, it was going to be a very very long night for Y/N and Doppio.

———The End———

Just some quick notes down here

I really want to thank everyone who read this series, left comments, and voted. It made me really happy considering this is my first ff, I think maybe around like holidays or if we get enough votes or something like that, I'll do more "stories" like this as currently, I'm working on a line of one-shots. Also though, requests please~
I've run dry on ideas for a one-shot so yeah, if you could request for that or even stories like this, it will probably be done.

Yeahh, I really just want to say thanks to everyone as we just reached two hundred reads on this!! I'm so freekn happyyyyy!! Thank you all, I love you guys so much.

Hee yaw out.