The R5 Dream

Ryland P.O.V: I was on the dance floor with my friend Sabrina but I couldn't help myself. I kept on sneaking looks at Cat and Rocky. Ross was too. "Ha." "What Sabrina asked. "Nothing." Ross stuck his hand in the dip. Shows how much he pays attention. I glanced back over to Catherine. "Okay Ryland. Stop." She backed away from me. "What?" "If you like Cat, then don't dance with me." I looked at the floor. My cheeks got hot. "How did you know?" "Girls can tell about these things." She told me then walked away. I went over to Ross. "Hey man." He said as I approached. "What happened to Sabrina?" He asked. "Oh ya, we're not gonna work out." He looked at me confused. "Why? She digged you. What happened?" I looked back at Catherine. "She suspected, that I liked Cat." We both looked at each other and laughed. "But you don't right?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "You do too!" He said annoyed. "I can't help it." I told him. "Ya neither can I. But yet Rocky gets her."

Ross P.O.V: I stared at Cat. When she look my way, our eyes met. I quickly looked away and acted like I was getting some punch. "Rocky!" Rydel shouted pulling him and Cat off the dance floor. "We're out of ice!" "Why is that my problem?" Rocky asked her. "Well, everybody else is busy." He look at Ryland and I. "There not...." He moved his head in our direction. "Yes we are!" Ryland said. "Ya, we are serving the food...." I agreed. Rydel gave Rocky a look, and then he gave us a look. "Babe, go get ice. I'll save you a dance." Cat said with a smile. "Fine, I'll be back." He gave her a kiss and left.

Cat P.O.V: The party was going down hill. I suggested the band played a few songs, but Rocky still wasn't back from getting the ice. There was chatter going around the crowd about playing seven minutes in heaven, pretty soon the were chanting it. This wasn't gonna end good.