heart skip

((lolol i love dis picture of el from stranger things go watch it if you haven't it's good))

my heart skipped a beat when i saw the doctor stranding there he was tall and slim and his body...was just...just...perfect... ah shit what am i thinking about he's not- "hello! you must be the new monsters that monger was talking about!" his British voice caught me off guard i shivered because it was cold in the small light grey room we were standing in doc gave me his coat i blushed and snuggled next to him not thinking "ok ok let's go you sissy" emerald said obviously annoyed 😒 that she didn't have a boyfriend yet xD >insert crawling in my skin< after our orientation we were put in the same cell ((listen to the song it's meh fav)) we woke up the next morning and walked into the little room we were in the day before i saw emerald talking to B.O.B and cracking jokes i decided to talk to doc since i felt lonely until i felt something run up my pants...oh....oh god..........no please no not now!! i tried to hold it in but i couldn't i rushed to the bathroom and took care of it why is this happening to me i just met him yesterday!!!!!! i hated myself for that emerald knocked on the door "you've been in there for an hour! come out dumbass!" "i-i'll be out in a second just have to take care of something-" i was cut off by a loud thud an alarm went off i pulled up my pants and walked out to see what was happening "a girl hung her self in one of the rooms!"  soldiers yelled i ran to see who it was and it was...