part 15

Ankitha's pov

Finally the day when ram had to submit his project came.we finished his project on time and he is going to submit it today. Though I was sure he would win,I am not happy. The reason is pooja,ram's best friend. I know ram told me he was not loving anyone but when I saw then together during this project, I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Pooja was not only pretty but kind, good hearted and volunteered to help ram as soon as she knew about the problem. All through our work, ram and pooja sat next to each other and I sat opposite to them. At that moment, I felt like an outsider. I know jealousy was a monster which destroys people's life when it enters the home but I couldn't help it. I realized that not only I am clinging on ram to make this marriage work but stopping him to move forward.

Because of this forced marriage and constant presence of me in his life, he couldn't or wouldn't realise his feelings for others nor will he come to love me.so I made a decision. After this project work was over, I Will give him some space. I didn't know whether I am taking correct or wrong decision but I decided to take a break from all this drama.few months back my life was perfectly fine as a student and a daughter but after this marriage it had become a soap opera.

Ram's pov

Today was the day I was expecting in my life for a long time.I have put heart and soul for this project and working for it from very long time. But today I was not enthusiastic for my project but to meet ankitha and tell her how I feel.

Correct, you heard me right.few months back I would run away when I heard the word marriage but now ankitha had changed it.

The only reason I didn't want to marry was to focus on my carrier and to avoid a nagging wife. But ankitha proved me wrong. She stood by my side even when I was ready to give up. Without her I would have never finished this project though others helped.

She made me realize that a wife means not a person who naggs constantly but also a person who stands beside you in your worst and good day, who trusts you when no other does.

The one thing I realized in this past one month. was that I am falling for ankitha,"hard and fast".

Though I cannot confess to her all of a sudden, I had planned to take her to dinner after my results for celebration and confess to her that I willing to give a try hundred percent to make our marriage work as first step.

Ankitha's pov

Before going to see his results, ram asked me to get ready and come to hotel meridian. as he was sure that he was going to win and wants to celebrate.

So I called all our friends including pooja who helped us in this project to come to hotel meridian at 8 for dinner.

I dressed casually in Salwar and sush picked me up at 7.30 to go to dinner.

I was beyond shocked when we went there because ram had booked the roof top and arranged for candle light dinner for two. I didn't know what to do as all our friends arrived one by one. Ram managed the situation by asking the manager to put some extra chairs and the whole dinner went awkwardly because none of us didn't know what to do. In the end of the dinner, ram announced that as expected he won the project and thanked everyone for coming.

When we arrived home, I was beyond scared about what would do. For the first time he planned something good and romantic for me and I had to spoil it but to my defense he didn't ask me for a date but told me it was celebrating dinner, so I invited our friend's too.

When he started to speak, I told him to stop and told him that it was his mistake that he didn't inform me properly and also it was good that our friends came otherwise it would have been akward betwwen as to have such romantic dinner as nothing was going between us.

Ram was silent for five minutes and went to his room without saying anything.

Ram's pov

I was very excited to have this dinner with ankitha and wanted it to be perfect. So I didn't pick her from home and asked her to come there directly and went to hotel to do last minute adjustments.

I was beyond shocked when ankitha came with sush and all our friends came one by one.the dinner went awkwardly.

On the way to home, I understood that I should have asked ankitha for a formal date instead giving reasons as celebrating dinner.

But I wanted to tell her that I need a chance to prove myself and make this marriage work.

So when we reached our home, I decided to still talk to her but before I could speak she told me that it was my mistake and it would have been awkward to have romantic dinner with me.

I didn't know what to say more so I just went to bed.

A/n hai guys..happy diwali... Wat do u think..was ankitha worng or ram was worng? Finally wen ram was ready to express his feelings, ankitha was shutting down her feelings...lets see Wat happens