The world cup

{Rose's POV}

I couldn't believe it! I, Rose Weasley, was going to the Quidditch cup finals! Quidditch was never one of my talents. I was good at anything that have to do with a book. Quidditch was not a book.

Even though I was not good at quidditch, I still loved to watch it. I loved the thrill of it!

We had set up our tent without difficulty, as mum was used to it, and dad was getting the hang of it. Mum, Lilly, aunty Ginny, and I, got our own tent. Dad, Uncle Harry, James, Albus, and Hugo had the other tent.

"Rose, can you please go and find uncle George, Aunty Angela, and Fred? I think they're right by the water fountain."

"Okay mum!"

I couldn't wait for the game to start! We got the box second from the top. We would have had the very top, but there wasn't any room for all twelve of us and all of the ministry member who were coming.

Bang!

I had tripped and fell straight into a tree. I looked up, and realized I was no longer In the open. I them saw what I had tripped on, and it seemed to be a small lump in the ground, which was rather strange. I then looked up and noticed what looked like a cross, engraved in the tree. I decided to dig up the lump. I then noticed something rolling around in the little dome I had dug out.

I screamed, covered the object up as fast as possible with dirt, and ran. I ran faster than I had ever ran before.

I then ran into another thing, but this time, it was a person.

"Watch where your go- Red!" I then recognized the bright flaming hair on the head of the tall figure.

"Uncle George!"

"Merlin's beard! Why were you in such a rush?"

I told him about the incident as we walked back to camp.

"Well, I think I might know who that... object, belonged to."

"You do?!" I had no idea who my uncle could have know who owned... It.

"Yes, but I believe you should tell uncle Harry what you told me, and he will sort things out."

     ***********

We arrived at our camp sight, finding everyone, including aunt Angela and Fred, huddled around a cozy looking fire, roasting marshmallows.

I told uncle Harry my story. He looked at me in disbelief.

"Harry!" Shouted aunt Ginny.

His marshmallow had caught on fire, and everyone gasped as it exploded, sending sticky flaming remains of the not so white marshmallow everywhere.

We all scattered, but dad pulled me aside. He looked rather disturbed

"Tell me, where did you find that eye?"

AN

You guys like it?

Sorry it took a while :-(

QOTD: Do you like potatoes?

AOTD: potatoes = Life

I am going to try to do a QOTD every chapter starting now;-)