- Chapter 35: Relief -

Start from the beginning

For a second everything was quite in the room and finally it made click in their heads.
"Don't tell me..." Hoseok was lost for words.
Yoongi simply nodded and looked in his friends eyes waiting for a reaction.

"I-she- oh god!" The injured Hoseok tried to leave the bed, but Jin shot up and pushed him back into the bed.
"You can't...Hobi-ah...you need to rest."
"B-but Y/N! Why did she do that!? I never wanted that... never... risking her health for mine...I need to see her, to ask her, to make sure she is okay..." His eyes started to get watery. He didn't want all of this for sure. He would never allowed her to go that far for him, even though he would do everything for her. But he would never expect to get the same back from her. That was how the things worked for him. Hoseok was always there for his friends, his family and everyone else, who needed him, but he never wanted to get something back or that they feel guilty out of that reason.

"She said it was her only chance to repay everything to you. You did so much for her, no matter what and now it was her turn to thank you for that. She wanted to help you too.." Yoongi added.

"Oh god, Y/N, what were you doing...seriously!" Hoseok put one of his sleeve on his eyes trying to hide his falling tears.

Neither of his friends dared to say something. They were as shocked as him, except Yoongi. "Does anyone of you know in which room she is right now?" he asked while removing his arm from his face revealing a slightly red face from crying. He usually never cried. Or at least in rare cases. But this took him really of guard.

The friends looked at each other shaking their heads.
"I will go and ask the receptionist", Jin stood up, "And you. Stay. In. Bed. I know it's quite a shock. And I can imagine how you feel. I do feel guilty too. I should have notice it. I-"

"If you are about to say that you could have give him one of your kidneys. No. Y/N probably knew, that we all would risk our health for Hobi. But then one of us would be in Hobi's place not being able to do live our dream. That's why she sacrificed her health for you, Hobi..." Yoongi looked at his friend.

Again they couldn't believe their ears. Was Yoongi telling the truth ? Did she really think like that...? "I-I will go now and find out where Y/N is." Jin left the room kind of shocked.

The was a depressing atmosphere. They felt guilty. Leaving her alone with this decision. Not caring enough, even though two of them knew the truth more or less. Furthermore they couldn't believe what Y/N was able to do. Spending a kidney. That would have been the last thing they would have thought of things Y/N would have done for them or better say Hoseok.

Just after some seconds the door flew open again.
"I didn't even had to go to the receptionist. She is in the room next door. I coincidentally saw her name tag under the sign."

"Seriously?! How didn't we noticed it ?!" Taehyung was perplexed.
"Guys wai-" Before Jin could say anything else, Yumi and Taehyung stormed out of the room.

"What did you wanted to say Hyung?" Hobi asked nervous.
"She is sleeping. I didnt wanted to disturb her any further. I only opened the door to be sure that it's truly her."

"Hyung she is awake..." Taehyung said carefully leaning at the door.
"Really ?" Jin shot up from his place on Hoseok's bed.
"How is she?" Hoseok asked again.
"Go and see it yourself." He pushed himself from the door frame and left, grinning like an idiot.
"Seriously... this guy. He knows that I'm dying to know how she is doing and I can't leave this stupid bed."

"You can't leave it and you SHOULDN'T do it. Y/N didn't saved your dream only therefore that you are destroying it again... by not listening to us. Like Y/N, we all want the best for you. So Stay. In. Bed. I will check on her. "Yoongi suddenly interrupted him.