THE SAME OLD SONG

Again, thank you Goth-Bunny for correcting my mistakes, your help is precious to me! <3

This is a really FLUFF chapter, I wrote it last year and all I need was that. So...

And, I'm sorry for my rare upload... .__.'

But, next time I'll try to publish a smutty chapter... (before Christmas hopefully!)  littlefantasyworlds don't scold meeeee! :'3

Soul music drifted from the living-room. The kind of songs which always make you want to close your eyes, smile happily and shake your head to the rhythm.

The taller blind chins up, not paying anymore attention to the important paper on the table. He smiles softly, his lover just coming in the kitchen, moving his shoulders, giving him a pleased smile, catching his wrist, inviting him to get up the other giving him a quizzical eyebrow. But he just smiles again, pulling him in the next room "Com' on!" And he starts moving his hips, singing the lyrics, shaking his head, still with that big, happy, beautiful smile on his face "Com' on baby, sing with me"

Duff watches him for a few seconds in a really, really tender way and he shakes his head too, catching his lover's wrist, making him turn around.

"All you left is our favorite song."

Their eyes meet and they just share another loving smile.

"Wanna dance?" the taller blonde asks cheerfully.

"Dance all night long!" Steven yells happily, shaking his head, fluffy hair bouncing on his face.
Duff laughs softly and he starts moving his hips and shoulders with the rhythm, making the same moves as his lover.

They keep dancing in the dim light, not caring about how goofy or daft they look from outside, shaking their whole body, making weird moves and stupid faces, singing the lyrics like they're the only people who live in that building because fuck neighbors! They ain't gonna stop having fun because of some people who don't know that all you need a good record and a smile to be the happiest in the whole world.

"A sentimental fool, am I."

Their eyes meet, locking together, pleasant chill down their spine, the feeling you get when you feel incredibly happy and you don't know why, but you feel like a big, great wave of happiness warm your whole body, you get the impression that feeling emanates from your bones, and it flows through your flesh, caressing your skin before it evaporates, leaving a strange blue feeling.

"Nothing can change this love..."

A soul piano melody, soft... So soft.

Soft as the moment the two men are sharing, slowly swaying against each other, the little blond resting his head against his lover's chest, listening to his heart beat in time with the low lyrics whispered by his sweetheart.

Their eyes closed, the smooth song slipping in their ears.

"But honey..."

The youngest one feels the hand that's caressing his hair leave, gliding down his chin, making him look up.

"Nothing can ever change this love I have for you."

Oh, the sweet, so sweet feeling...

He moves his hands from his lover's back to his waist, standing on his tiptoes, fondly brushing his lips against his beloved's lips, just like an answer. The embrace they share becomes tighter, more tender, their low breathing bleeding with the amorous song and their bodies making one, whole body.

And that's the moment for us to leave, ya know with that camera move that we can see in old movies, like we just back off leaving the scene by the window, the melody slowly lowering into something warm and soulful growing in our heart.