The Repeated Love 72 - Decimo's Wife & Riekka's Husband

Start from the beginning

'The most desired woman for a man to have as a wife.'

ETC.

Ignoring the attentions, glances, whispers, and looks around you, you hold the file tightly on your chest as your brown hair locks bounces on your slender shoulders. The brown eyes that contained thousands of confidence, had mesmerized all of the mafia bosses that were present on that day.

Your focus was one and only; to pass the latest data to your boss, Tsunayoshi Sawada, 22 years old, the Decimo of well known mafia organization, Vongola Famiglia. The file that has the data of.. his marriage meetings.

Tsuna took a sip from his Darjeeling tea before he turn to the direction of where you were walking to. He could tell the appearance of you in the big hall from all the common whispers that could be heard here and there.

"There she is..!"

"Uwah..! I can't believe my eyes..! How lucky of me to see her this close..!"

"The Vongola Decimo is really lucky to have her as his right hand woman. She has everything that every mafia boss desired; talent, skill, power, intelligence, elegance, and beauty."

"Whoever succeed in getting her as his wife is a big jackpot..!"

'Wife.. huh?'

Talking about that, Tsuna raised his eyebrows when his eyes lands upon the file in your hand. THAT red file--a marriage meeting arrangement file. He sighed, this is 100th++ arrangement that he get since 4 years ago, the day he officially became the 10th boss of Vongola family. Marriage meetings wouldn't stop coming, and besides, he couldn't help but reject the offer from the candidates. He was not ready yet, although Reborn had said it was crucial to get a wife as soon as possible in order to expand the family and to get ready to have (more like prepare) a generation for the next Vongola boss.

When he think about it..

He ever daydream of having Sasagawa Kyoko as his wife during his younger days a.k.a his puppy love. However, ever since he became the boss of mafia family, he couldn't focus on anything but his paper works, and he realized that Kyoko was just someone he ever had a crush on, and now the feeling had faded away completely as he grow older.

Miura Haru had confessed her feelings towards Tsuna, but he turned it down kindly and she understands it, saying that she was glad that she told him her feelings, she didn't deserve him at all and..

...'someone' deserved him more than anyone or anything.

'Someone.. huh?'

"She was waiting for you. She always did." Haru said, which bugged him until today.

'Maybe..'

You stopped directly in front of where Tsuna was sitting at, and bowed him for a greeting.

"Juudaime-sama."

Tsuna took a sip again and placed down his cup.

"This is the latest marriage meeting arrangement."

'...It was her.'

He can still remember the words that you said. The words that made his heart skipped a beat in instant from just only one, obvious question that he asked you last time, during your school days.

"Why did you love me so much, Riekka? There's a lot of man that deserve you much better than I am."

You pursed your lips, tugging on your uniform skirt to hide your blushing face.