Part One (:

Hey (: So this is my first story on Wattpad. yay tehe (: Hope you like it :D oh btw i'll be changing POV's quiet a bit throughout the story so if you hate that dont read (: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

-x

Alex's POV

Alex sighed as she pulled back the heavy embroidered curtains to reveal the gloomy day outside the original Victorian windows. First day of school and raining all ready, well that's a good omen she thought as she grabbed her coat and bag and ran down the marble staircase before anyone let Elle inside, not that Alex didn't love her best friend, but once she got inside that small mansion it took the force of the gods to get her out again and they were already running late. She meet Elle half way up the grand gravelled driveway.

"So you are alive and by the looks of it, have no serious injuries either? Meaning you have absolutely no excuse for not answering my calls last night!" Elle greeted her.

"Hey! Those calls were, like, from four in the morning, unlike you some people still think of that as sleeping time!" Alex defended.

"I could have been kidnapped and be being slowly killed"

"Then you should have called an ambulance"

"What if your number was the only number the phone could call because it was damaged because it fell into a pool of my blood and you were my last chance of survival and you didn't answer and the kidnapper killed me! You would be responsible for my murder, you killed me. I'm dead now because of you! Happy?"

Alex burst into laughter. Elle really did know how to take over dramatic to a whole new level.

"Oh joy, here I am, dead and rotting and all my best friend can do is laugh at me!" Elle retorted the laughter with a mock hurt expression and a poke in the ribs.

"Okay, okay, chill. And what's this news that you died for because you were so desperate to tell me?"

"Forget it, I'm not gonna tell my murderer, there is no way in hell that your getting this juiciest, most life changing, stunning news in the world out of me!" Elle was baiting her and Al knew exactly what it was she wanted

"There's a cookie in it for you,"

"Okay!" Elle said before Alex could even finish the offer. And so the girls fell into their usual tradition of a thirty minutes gossip session on the way school.

Jamie's POV

"Jamie!" Jamie groaned and turned away from the unwelcome noise. "Your late again, I don't f**king believe this, you aint even up yet! Jesus Christ what does it take!"

"Moring dad," Jamie greeted rolling over and smiling at him, a grin so smug he was inevitably tempting his father to hit the roof again

"Why do I even f**king bother?" he asked his only son as he left the room, slamming the door so hard the wall shook.

Jamie forced himself up the bed and stretched his arms over his head until all the joints popped. 9:45 the glowing numbers on the clock read. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen this time Jamie laughed to himself. He fiddled on the night stand until he found the familiar lip ring and popped it in, dropped his feet to the ground and fumbled through the tide of rubbish until he found a clean school shirt, he slipped it on grabbed his shoes and left through the back door.

"Jamie, I feel like I should ask for your autograph, to what pleasure do we owe for you to be here before 11?" asked Mrs. Holcombe his second period English teacher. Jamie just grinned, scratched the back of his head and plopped down beside Rylan who did a theoretical double take and reached over to feel Jamie's forehead.