Chapter 4

The night was mostly spent in awkward silence accompanied by the occasional whine of drunk Harry trying to get into my pants (which I refused because he was so wasted) and the low hum of the TV on while Chris and Naomi made out on my bed.

"I think we're gonna go back to my dorm." Says Naomi as she finally pulls away from sucking her boyfriend's face off.

"Okay-" I say as I look over at Harry, who has fallen asleep. "Good night." I say with a smile as I stand up and walk them out, shutting the door behind them and automatically laying down and falling asleep.

_____

"Louis." Harry whispers and I squint as the light leaking in from the windows shocks my eyes.

"Wha- what time is it?" I ask and rub my eyes, pulling the covers over my cold body.

"6:24" says Harry in a whisper. "Your phone is ringing."

I groan and readjust myself, closing my eyes. "You woke me up for that?"

"No Louis, it's a blocked number. I'm scared." He says and I sigh, sitting up.

"Why are you scared? You know Zayn's locked up. For real this time. You know that right?"

"Yeah but Lou, we thought that last time and he wasn't. He's smart, what if he like escaped or something?" I look at his eyes and can tell he's really scared. I grab my phone from the night stand. Only one missed call from a blocked number.

"Harry baby. Relax. It's probably a business call or a prank. Come here and lay with me." I Say and pat the bed next to me. He lays down and scoots up towards me, burrowing his head in my neck. "That tickles" I laugh and kiss his cheek. "It's too early for us to be up after last night. Go back to bed." I say and he hums, agreeing. He falls asleep pretty quickly, but somehow, I can't.

What if Zayn did escape? Logically I know it's not possible, as he's in a high security prison, but I'm still scared. I don't think I'll ever not be scared though. I pull Harry closer and think about everything that's happened. It's been fucked. I chew on my lip, ripping little pieces of skin off until I bleed. I've always done that when I'm anxious, and it's really gross. I push aside my worries and listen to the soft vibrations of Harry's breath against my body. I love him. But lately I've been struggling a lot with trusting him. I mean after he cheated on me, lied to me, and after what Zayn did to me, I literally don't trust anyone. I hear a ding and see Harry's phone light up.

One new message from: 555-6286

I don't know that number. I grab his phone and unlock it.

555-6286
Hey Harry, it's me. Call me when you get this.

Who is that number?? Who's "me"? My mind wanders. Dylan ? Or maybe Zayn? Oh god what if Harry is working with Zayn to like, kill me? Giving him inside details, lying to me??

I take a deep breath and rub my face. That's insane. Im being insane. Right ??

A/N
Okay guys it's been so long since I've written and it's hard for me to get back into it, plus I'm super tired right now but I wanted to write this. I'm sorry it's short but it is only the 4th chapter. Thank you for reading. More to come soon!
Kel x