"Anytime." He grins and tosses the blanket off of us before getting swinging his long legs over the bed. "You do realize that I'm going to embarrass the crap out of you with my cheesiness all the time, right?"

"I've realized that a long time ago," I say, chuckling lightly and jumping off the bed. "It's not one of my favorite traits of yours, but it's cute."

"How can you not like my cheesiness?" He places his hand over his heart, feigning hurt. "I lava you," he coos, breaking out into a large grin and pulling me into a bear hug.

"Oh my god." I shake my head, holding back the laughter that's building up in my chest. "That has to be the worst one yet."

"But you lava it."

"You're such an idiot," I say, lovingly.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"It was."

"Good." He pecks my lips swiftly and releases me from his grasp. "You can shower first while I go make something for us to eat."

"You know, for such a large house, you'd think there'd be more than one bathroom." I bend down to reach the small duffle bag by Ashton's dresser that Julia brought me from home and I pick it up. I had asked her to bring me some clothes as well as my shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The last time I took a shower here, I came out smelling like a guy and I'd rather not have a repeat of that.

Ashton walks around me and over to his closet where he pulls out a black sweater and a pair of black jeans before throwing them on the bed. I never really though black on black would look good, but from the many times that I've seen him wear that color combination, I've grown to like it.

"You can thank the people who built this place for that," he says. "You don't know how difficult it is to share a bathroom with three other guys."

"No, but I can imagine." I can just picture them shoving each other out of the way to get in there first.

"Let's just say there's never a dull morning because of that."

"I don't doubt it." I chuckle, taking my bag to the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

__

After taking a shower and successfully making the bathroom smell like a basket of fruit, I head downstairs and into the kitchen where Ashton places a plate of eggs onto the bar. I take a seat on the barstool, grabbing the fork on the plate and cutting into the fluffy eggs.

"It was supposed to be an omelet, but when I tried to flip it, my wrist cramped up and it folded the wrong way and I couldn't move it back in time before it started cooking, so now you have scrambled eggs," Ashton rambles.

"It's fine, Ash," I say. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He kisses my temple before jogging up the stairs to go take a shower.

After eating the eggs, I wait for him to finish his shower which doesn't take long at all. He comes down and enters the kitchen clad in black with a hunter green bandana around his forehead, keeping his hair in place.

"So what are we making?" Ashton asks, pulling out the flour and other dry ingredients that I list out for him from the pantry.

"Cherry pie, pumpkin pie, and didn't you say your mom taught you how to make an apple pie?" I really should have thought of more desserts to make other than pie...

"That's a bit of a pie overload, don't ya think?" He raises his eyebrow and smirks, placing the jar container of sugar on the island while I stick my tongue out at him. "But yes, she did."